Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2011 10:47:37 PM EDT
Anyone know of any good company's?

She got a verbal bid, then when it came back via email $800 higher with no explaination.

THX!
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Guy who did mine. Pretty happy with it and I'm a raging ahole perfectionist for manufactured stuff. Not sure if he still does them though.
Good quality construction, powder coated not paint, faux wood slats that never ages, and nice decorative iron work integrated.

Corey- 480-343-5503
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 11:51:48 PM EDT
[#2]
DO NOT use "The Gate Co." Guy is sneaky as shit, does good work, but thinks hes better than he is and charges for it. He's cruel and plays dirty when it comes to getting your fence installed. Can't make an appointment, he'll charge the shit out of you, take too long to pay, he'll rip the fence out (talking pay on Friday, he'll tear it out that night). Trust me, I know the guy, he's my cousin.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#3]
My brother owns Sunset Gates

Tell him I sent you and he will get you the good guy price. They do amazing work.

Derek
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]
First Impressions - They are even in Gilbert.

They make doors and gates.  I have two of them on my house - very good company.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#5]
A friend of mine does this type of work I'll send you his info via pm in the morning
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, i passed the info on to her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top