Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2011 8:43:21 PM EDT
Have you ever had a cat that will run around a corner like it's NASCAR and play bowling with all your beer bottles? Wait, what's beer doing out of the fridge, you're wondering? Well it ain't. She hears me open the fridge door and I swear to god I don't know what her fascination is with the thing but she'll do a flying leap into the bottom shelf of my fridge. So now I keep the beers up high and I TRY to remember to crack the fridge open.

I've yelled at her, spanked her, and sprayed her with a water bottle. She LOVES the abuse. And I can't stay mad at her.

Let's see, when I try to reload she jumps on my lap and wants to bat all my shells over, play with the primers, and I don't even let her near the gunpowder. She loves walking between my feet even though I trip, step on her, or kick her. She loves playing with my curtains. She's chewed through cords. It's adorable if I bounce a golf ball on the tile as she'll leap in the air for it.

Better entertainment than a TV at twice the headache. Let me guess, you want more pictures? Tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2011 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a cat just like that. Started off ferrel, found in a car engine as a kitten. Trained it just like a dog. Teach it to sit, shake and lay down when you spoil it with some wet food at night (or whenever). Teach it to fetch litttle fake mice and the small tennis balls. best fun you will ever have. They only know they are a cat if you tell them. Mine was named C.A.T. Post pic when i find my old hard drive. Yeah i know weird first post, but i loved that cat and this one reminds me too much of her.

Yes i own guns, live in Phx, and lurked for a long time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 5:57:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing like pussy thatlikes some abuse!
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Close that pussy in the fridge for awhile......give it a 'time out' to 'chill' out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had a cat just like that. Started off ferrel, found in a car engine as a kitten. Trained it just like a dog. Teach it to sit, shake and lay down when you spoil it with some wet food at night (or whenever). Teach it to fetch litttle fake mice and the small tennis balls. best fun you will ever have. They only know they are a cat if you tell them. Mine was named C.A.T. Post pic when i find my old hard drive. Yeah i know weird first post, but i loved that cat and this one reminds me too much of her.

Yes i own guns, live in Phx, and lurked for a long time.

Link Posted: 9/12/2011 7:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nothing like pussy thatlikes some abuse!

It's morbidly fun with this cat.

...and on the double entendre flip side... HELL YEAH!
Quoted:

Close that pussy in the fridge for awhile......give it a 'time out' to 'chill' out.

Already did that for about ten minutes. She was posted up on the shelf just purring away. Really?
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Spray bottle is usually the doomsday weapon for kitties.

Link Posted: 9/12/2011 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Hahaha! She was a perfect little angel while she was with us.

Can't wait to see pics!
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hahaha! She was a perfect little angel while she was with us.

Can't wait to see pics!

I think she was waiting for the moment to spring free and wreak havoc. 'Cept I'm in her path now.

I could take a picture now but I'm in my boxers and she's on my lap. Let's just say even a light kitteh still can nut check you good when she leaps on your lap.
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#9]
For ZK

PS - it's about damned near impossible to capture a kitteh cause they never sit still.

Link Posted: 9/13/2011 11:25:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like you have a perfectly happy and healthy kitten.  Make sure you play with her as often as you can - you'll miss it when she mellows out with age.
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Love the pics! Kittens are so much fun I would so be a kitteh hoarder if it wasn't for my husband. heh

Could she be any cuter? I think not!
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Love the pics! Kittens are so much fun I would so be a kitteh hoarder if it wasn't for my husband. heh

Could she be any cuter? I think not!

I think he was ready to kiss me for taking this one away.

Too bad I didn't get to meet ya, Mrs. Sleepyhead. I s'pose that's my fault for being late.

She LOVES curling up in my lap, just like wingnutx said. She's currently sleep in my lap. I have to smack her a few times because she will knead her claws in my... groin area as she preps the spot and I'm wearing boxers. OWWWW!
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yeah, you left just before I could put the moves on you.

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I think he was sick of hearing me say how much I wanted to keep her.
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, you left just before I could put the moves on you.

Damnit, I always have the worst sense of timing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#16]
How is Libriss doing these days?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How is Libriss doing these days?

Well, she's alive after I got back from vacation. She's eating up the attention. I had to drop the nuclear cleaning bomb on her litter though... damn she filled that thing up. Extra lysol and busted out the candles. My thermo died so my apartment was 92 when I walked in.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#18]
I bet she was happy to see you. Post some pics when you get a chance please.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I bet she was happy to see you. Post some pics when you get a chance please.  

She won't leave me alone. Her bathing skills could use some work too. Ha.

I took a pic tonight but am feeling too lazy to upload. When I get around to it I shall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top