Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2011 11:35:17 AM EDT
I am looking for a recommendation for a tire retailer in the East Valley (preferably Gilbert) that offers good prices and employs competent installers. I need new tires on my truck that has pressure sensors in the wheel, and I don't want them broken by a ham fisted installer.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am looking for a recommendation for a tire retailer in the East Valley (preferably Gilbert) that offers good prices and employs competent installers. I need new tires on my truck that has pressure sensors in the wheel, and I don't want them broken by a ham fisted installer.

I buy mine at Cosco.. They fall into your needs

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for Costco
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately I'm not a Costco member, and I'm not about to give such an antigun, Obama supporting company my business no matter how cheap they are.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discount tire, they do lifetime warranties
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

nearly everyone I know get their shit done there. the only time I ever heard a complaint was when someone put a scratch on a dudes 26 inch retard wheels.

Link Posted: 8/8/2011 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Gunnells.

I dont know about there prices since i always buy online, but i've had them mount a dozen sets for me. I have a set of one-off billet wheels that i wouldnt trust with anyone else.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I used to be a Discount tire guy until I discovered tirerack.com . My last trusted mechanic in Michigan turned me on to them.  Excellent prices and service.  

I can't say enough good about them  

http://www.tirerack.com/installer/index.jsp
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Call Jim at Rim1and tell him Kevin from Power Toyota sent you. He should be able to beat any retailer by a bunch.

480-832-RIMS
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discount

Will beat Tire Rack prices too
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Discount

Will beat Tire Rack prices too

Really? When i was tire shopping i went into Discount for a quote. When i mentioned an online dealer that had the same set of tires for over $200 cheaper the guy said "well, those online guys dont have overhead like we do".  
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

just hope you, don't need wheel weights to get the tire balanced.    Guy that lives across the street from me rides this bike everyday past the one on Chandler and picks up several weights a day.  Seems that all the cheap shows in the area are just as bad.  My brother melts the lead down for him into 10# disc's.  He has a good 50-60 disc's from just the last 2ish years.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 10:35:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Call Jim at Rim1and tell him Kevin from Power Toyota sent you. He should be able to beat any retailer by a bunch.

480-832-RIMS

Shit I forgot about those guys.  Wayne was my manager at my shop about 8 years ago. They have hooked up some people I know with great deals.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I've always brought in a print out of what I find online or a written quote from another shop and they had always beat them by 10%

YMMV I guess...
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've always brought in a print out of what I find online or a written quote from another shop and they had always beat them by 10%

YMMV I guess...

i know gunnells, ask for jeff tell him ur wife/ sister knows Paula.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top