Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2011 1:29:25 PM EDT
Decided to see what the great social media metropolis will do for business, so I created a Facebook page for Independence Training. Give it a visit and let me know what you think.

We'll be posting 'Facebook Specials' from time-to-time, so make sure you 'Like' us!

And if you don't do the Facebook thing, you can always keep up-to-date with upcoming courses and training tips by joining our monthly newsletter. Join up on our homepage.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll send your page out to all my friends on FB.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
liked!
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#3]
'liked'
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]
FAIL!

No pictures of me being all operator and shit

I'd like it, if I still had facebook though bud.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
"liked"
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
This made me look at my facebook page for the first time in a month, liked
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I only joined for that SWFA Super Sniper scope thing.  Next thing I know, I have old acquaintances I don’t care to communicate with wanting to be my friend.  I should’ve used fake info.  Call me old fashioned but I don’t want to deal with all this social media crap.  It does look like another tool for businesses though.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

liked!

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I only joined for that SWFA Super Sniper scope thing.  Next thing I know, I have old acquaintances I don’t care to communicate with wanting to be my friend.  I should’ve used fake info.  Call me old fashioned but I don’t want to deal with all this social media crap.  It does look like another tool for businesses though.

You got it right on, man! This is what happened when I did the MySpace thing - got an account to see pictures of my old high school buddy's kids, and the next thing I know ex-GFs are contacting me and my wife is freaking out. Deleted that account and swore I would never do the social media thing again.

But we'll see how it works out for business. More exposure is more exposure.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Have fun being tracked and all your habits and info sold... Not for me...

Richard
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#11]
After 2 years on facebook I just had my first "drama incident" I friended one of my newer buddies because he wanted to see my pics of Afghanistan and some guns and I guess he didn't know I was against Illegal Immigration. So I put an update about the wallow fires possibly being started by illegals and how I wish we had better border security and he flipped out. He called me "racist", "anti-Mexican", and told me he was going to "beat my ass".

We talked it over and he apologized but he is not my friend on Facebook anymore. I'm looking at this as a good thing though. A good thing it happened online where he had time to cool his jets instead of me talking about increased border patrol in person and him having a meltdown and attacking me then me hitting him with the fox labs or something else...
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FAIL!

I'm just really sad there's no video of our "bang-bang" dry-run.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I try to maintain a decent level of persec on my FB page, let's see if you can figure out which of your new friends is obsolete.
Looks like some nice pictures of your training classes btw.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
FAIL!

I'm just really sad there's no video of our "bang-bang" dry-run.  

Word to the mother fucking street yo,

That was epic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top