Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2011 4:09:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting. All I can tell you about is what membership in the "unorganized militia" is like. But you probably are well acquainted with it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
interesting time were living in
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:45:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Could any part of the militia really get less organized than the 1-158 Infantry?

Go Bushmasters!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:44:33 AM EDT
[#4]
GOD BLESS YOUR STATE!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#5]
So where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So where do I sign up?

If its like the State Guard or State Defense Force in other states, you won't want to sign up.  There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So where do I sign up?

If its like the State Guard or State Defense Force in other states, you won't want to sign up.  There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.

Good point.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.

My friends in the Texas State Guard disagree.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is not one armed State Guard in the United States.  You'll be volunteering to sweep floors at armories when the NG is deployed, and take CPR class while you wait for a "Civil Affairs" call-up that never happens.

My friends in the Texas State Guard disagree.

The Texas State Guard?  Hoo boy, I still remember the last few times we did one of those threads.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#10]
There's a Texas Guard themed thread going on in the pit right now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top