Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2011 10:08:28 PM EDT
Any one have a Class III dealer they can recommend?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2011 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any one have a Class III dealer they can recommend?

Thanks.

It would help if we knew where you were looking (phoenix, Tucson, Yuma, Etc)

Will
Link Posted: 4/16/2011 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]
STG firearms in Prescott valley  http://stgfirearms.com/contact.html
Link Posted: 4/16/2011 6:02:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Scottsdale Gun Club, US Autoweapons, Bear Arms, Caswell, Specialized Armament Warehouse, Arizona Tactical Firearms, Arizona Expert Arms (AZEX), Arizona Armory, Shooters Vault, Quentin Defense, Arizona Gun Runners.  Lots of others, those are the ones I've dealt with and can remember off hand.  There's also a new Class III dealer that has a small room off AJI's in Apache Junction.  Seems like a pretty nice guy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2011 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#4]
if your in tucson, WALT @ C&T will take care of you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2011 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Shooters Vault, they always take very good care of me AND my money
Link Posted: 4/16/2011 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2011 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I won't deal with shooters vault anymore. I use to go there all the time and get stuff. I had my FF rail I stalled there and it took them a month and they "lost" my front sight hand guards and other parts. They ended up just giving me someone else's and told me they were mine. I know they went because I had a rail mounted to my stock HG at one time and bent the metal inside them. When I got these they were fine. I told the guys there they went mine and I didn't want to take someone else's stuff and they insisted they were mine. So bad marks in my books for taking a month to to my HG and misplacing MY parts and the biggest one of all lying to me.  

Bear Arms is full of scammers and very over priced!

Now back to the + stuff. SGC (Scottsdale Gun Club) has ALWAYS treated me right and helped me with any problem I've ever had. If your near there go there.

AZ Tactical has very helpful people and great stuff. A lot of hard to find stuff too.

I can't say much about anywhere else.
Link Posted: 4/17/2011 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#8]
ATF is where I go to do regular transfers. Very simple, friendly business with no BS. I figure they'd be equally good with NFA transfers.
Link Posted: 4/17/2011 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1 for shooters vault.  I use them for my FFL, not class III yet, but they are good people.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2011 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks, gang...was AFK (Away From Kandahar) for a bit.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a bad experience in Shooters Vault last week and probably won't be back after spending LOTS of money in there over the years.
SGC screwed up a friends SBS recently and it took almost 11 months (with a trust) do to their errors.
My last two transfers thru AZEX took 6 and 7 weeks respectively both on a trust. I won't use anybody but AZEX anymore.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for that update.

My parents live a couple of miles from SGC so was contemplating them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#13]
SGC is great..but check next door at US Autoweapons, they're better!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
SGC is great..but check next door at US Autoweapons, they're better!

Der on my part...I knew that.

Thanks for the reminder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top