Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2011 2:47:47 AM EDT
I tested back in November.  About two weeks later I got an email with my test score (good to go), that said to stand by for further instructions.   About two months after that I got another email, pretty much EXACTLY the same, informing me of my test score, and telling me to stand by, since then no word.

Anybody having the same problem?
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You should get an oral board and a physical/eye exam date next.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You should get an oral board and a physical/eye exam date next.

The time frame seems normal?  I know its slow, but this is crazy.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:04:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I took my test Oct 15, got test results on the 20th. Didn't hear anything else until middle of January, oral board in Febuary. Nothing since.

ETA- Actually, I got an email with a bunch of paperwork I had to fill out in December. Forgot about that part.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Our hiring process is slow but picking up. We are currently scheduling oral boards for several people as well as fitness exams. Please be patient, you can also call the Tucson Sector Recruiting office at 520-748-3000.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I would guess that since the federal budget has been on hold, pending approval, it is slowing the process down. AZHONKY
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
My hiring years ago took 18 months from the time I submitted my app to the time I stepped off the bus.

Call the recruiter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top