Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2010 5:40:36 PM EDT
If so how can I do it so she can't come back. I will be doing this in the morning and she needs to stay the fuck gone. Will the police back me up since I am the person that is the sole provider, which means I hold the mortgage on the current house. I can't go another day of this. I am not leaving the house since it can be used against me later so she has to go. Any help would be nice. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know the laws but you are right about her being able to use it against you if you leave, so whatever you do, do not leave.  Been there done that.  What a mess that was.  Good luck with everything.  It gets better.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't kick her out unless she has some type of income and has somewhere to stay. An option might be that if there has been domestic violence in the past you could obtain an order of protection and petition the court for exclusive use of the residence.  Arizona is a community property state, meaning, that all of your assets (stuff) and liabilities (bills/loans) are split equally 50/50. The only exception to this would be property that each of you brought into the marriage or received as gifts.  Sounds like you've got a crappy situation...unfortunately it doesn't sound like you can do exactly what you've indicated without creating a lot more issues for yourself. Good luck and we're here to support you any way we can...except taking her off your hands for you  Also if you just kick her to the curb, she could get the order of protection and request exclusive use of the residence and then you'd be out in the street...touch situation anyway you slice it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a good lawyer...... don't do anything till you ask them first. You could lose alot. The best way through a divorce is to be civil I got everything in mine....just be a total asshole maybe she will leave. Give all your toys to a friend for safe keeping.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry to hear about this.  I agree on the need for solid legal advice before proceeding further.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#5]
You can't legally kick her out unless there have been domestic violence issues of if she's a danger to children you have.  It doesn't matter if the house is in your name and you're making the payments, it's community property.

And chances are good of you kick her out on grounds she's a danger to you she'll just come back with DV charges against you too.

First, get all your guns, knives, reloading equipment, etc, etc, to a friends house.  Then get talk to a good divorce lawyer and get some quality advice..  Don't do ANYTHING until you do those two things.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
yep relcate your cool shit and get a lawyer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the advice folks. I do wish her gone but damn if I am going to lose all my hard earned toys to her so I will take your alls advice and first thing on Monday lawyer up. Hell after this is all blown over I may have to have some of you all over for a beer or two.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 3:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I wasn't drunk before but I am now, so I'll be completely honest.  I did not have any good advice (like what these fine folks have given here in this thread) when I was going through my divorce back in 2006.  I trusted her to be a decent person and not fuck me over but it turned out she was getting fucked by some dude that was jealous and wanted to cause problems for me so they tried to keep my safe full of firearms and ammunition.  When I was finally able to come to my (old) house and get it, it was just sitting on the curb.  Luckily nothing was missing.  After that, there were some disputes about the house and other property so she claimed I was harassing her and threating her and her boyfriend, so they got an order of protection against me.  Lost my second amendment right for a full year.  She did all this simply to spite me because she knew I was a firearms aficionado.  Anyways, I tell you this so you don't make the same mistakes I did.  Give a very close friend or relative ALL your firearms, ammo, etc... then proceed like everyone else said.  I would hate for you to loose anything you worked hard to get.  Good luck!  I hope it all works out for the best.
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Wow –––– good luck to you in the coming days.

That being said......

Does she have BIG tits?

Does she make good sammiches?

.........I might be interested!

Signed,
'Lonely in Kingman'
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wow –––– good luck to you in the coming days.

That being said......

Does she have BIG tits?

Does she make good sammiches?

.........I might be interested!

Signed,
'Lonely in Kingman'

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Oh come on `jeeper! It's supposed to be humor!
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I did find it funny since I am the one wanting out. You dont want her by the way.

I have a buyer for all my firearms so I will be selling them all here shortly. Dads with lots of money are nice to have. So I make out a bill of sales and the money I get goes to the bills and not much can be said, I hope. Off to the lawyers on Monday or Tuesday to make sure I do the right thing.
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh come on `jeeper! It's supposed to be humor!

I raffed...just couldn't resist though!
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Short answer "No". She has "standing" in the marital home.

Before starting any divorce actions get all your small valuables out I.E. guns, tools, jewelery out of the house. Cancel the credit cards and do what is necessary to prevent her from running up (more?) massive credit debt which you will be liable for (think you have to run an ad in a local paper stating you will no longer be liable for her new debt ?).  Close and drain all bank accounts, you will still have to pay the bills, you can do that other than having an account which she will be given access to.  You may have to give her a cash allowance for small sundries for the children, check w/ lawyer.

Start keeping a log book of your interactions w/ her. Most men find this underhanded or otherwise distasteful, I did, but it will be very important for court later on, especially custody issues. Try to only interact w/ her in the presence of neutral third parties to avoid he said she said domestic violence charges.  If she has temper tantrums and throws things, that is D.V. Disorderly Conduct, CALL THE COPS.  If you do argue w/ her Don't throw anything or break your own stuff, it's D.V.  If she calls the cops on you, even if falsely, DO NOT admit to ANYTHING even simply arguing, YOU will go to jail.

Later on INSIST on "joint physical custody" of the children no matter who has "primary residence" this helps a lot  later on when she tries to move away with your kids and "requires" her to include you in the big decisions regarding their upbringing.

Good luck

Fc2
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Women you can't live without them you can't live with  them . It has been said they
Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#16]
She is playing the game..unless you want a domestic violence conviction and permanently loose your 2A right you need to play the smart game..the court can see an order of prot. was issued in the past..you are guilty of a future domestic violence conviction should she be be evil enough to mark herself and call 911.
Best suggestion is contact a good lawyer, no contact with her without a lawyer or police present. If you have no kids take your losses and start a new life.

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Get a female Lawyer that has been divorced at least once! The meaner the bitch as possible!
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Digital voice recorder,  keep it on you and use it.  If you have a smartphone you can DL an app that will recored your phone conversations.

Do not raise your voice

Avoid,  deter,  and attempt to deescalte any arguments she may attempt to start.  Ensure you are recording any interaction.........she does not have to know it is being recorded in this State.

It is going to get UGLY

Good luck
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Very expensive, very worth it, takes credit cards.....

Gloria L. Cales, Esq.
Gloria L. Cales, P.C.
16515 South 40th Street, Suite 141
Phoenix AZ 85048-0560

Phone: 480-889-3600
Fax: 480-889-3602

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Digital voice recorder,  keep it on you and use it.  If you have a smartphone you can DL an app that will recored your phone conversations.

Do not raise your voice

Avoid,  deter,  and attempt to deescalte any arguments she may attempt to start.  Ensure you are recording any interaction.........she does not have to know it is being recorded in this State.

It is going to get UGLY

Good luck
Good idea with recent phone tapes leaked of Gibson. Dont chance anything. There is nothing worse than an angry woman. Friend was married, everything seemed fine until he came home from work to an "empty" house. She then filed an emergency order of protection, took the kids with almost no supervision, sold "everything" and moved into a womans shelter with a free attorney and he was turned into the bad guy..overnight..hence the guilty until proven innocent.

Link Posted: 8/30/2010 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I have always wondered how you could start out loveing a women so much and end up hateing her so much ? They seam to change or we never realy knew them to begin with .Or maybe we were just blinded by love /lust in the beginning . Women are a mystery .I  Hope you make it out of this with out looseing your mind and all you own ,good luck .
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#22]
damn shame sheep cant cook

hang in there its going to get ugly but like others have said play the smart game
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thats Baaaaaaad!

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:57:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#25]
With mint jelly .
Quoted:
Quoted:

hang in there its going to get ugly but like others have said play the smart game

No, but if you get tired of them you can sell them (or eat them)...

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Came off vacation early last month and realized I was not happy at all. When on vacation I was hit on a few times with one lady being damn right gorgeous. So I asked myself what the hell am I doing in this marriage. Should have done this a few years ago but my personality did not allow me. I have a fault of being too concerned about others and their feelings. Time I put myself first and get on with my life so I can know happiness again. My wife has become everything I despise in a person, a welfare bum. Does just about nothing all day long and does it well. I bring in a nice paycheck each month and she brings in $800.00 (disability) and can’t keep the fucking house clean and I am lucky to get a meal cooked twice a week. I am retired Army at 50% disability and I can work 8+ hour days. Why can’t she. Easy it’s called laziness.

And no I am not seeing anybody on the side. My morals won’t allow that to happen till the ink dries. I see the lawyer in the morning and see what the deal is going to be. I have a few choices on what I will do with all the gun stuff. Dad offered to buy everything and this will allow me to make a bill of sale and then dump the money into bills. This will drop my monthly bills and will put me in a better financial position when I lose everything. Or sell everything locally and dump it into the bills.

Applied for 3 jobs tonight for another UAS company up in Washington where I am from. Pays 25K less a year but the deployment money will make up for it. If I get rid of everything I may leave with just a small pickup load of stuff. Looks like I will be starting anew.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Good luck,   I hope whatever motel you end up at, after she convinces the police to have you leave,  has wi-fi cuz I want to hear the rest.

Seriously though,  good luck.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 4:41:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Came off vacation early last month and realized I was not happy at all. When on vacation I was hit on a few times with one lady being damn right gorgeous. So I asked myself what the hell am I doing in this marriage. Should have done this a few years ago but my personality did not allow me. I have a fault of being too concerned about others and their feelings. Time I put myself first and get on with my life so I can know happiness again. My wife has become everything I despise in a person, a welfare bum. Does just about nothing all day long and does it well. I bring in a nice paycheck each month and she brings in $800.00 (disability) and can’t keep the fucking house clean and I am lucky to get a meal cooked twice a week. I am retired Army at 50% disability and I can work 8+ hour days. Why can’t she. Easy it’s called laziness.

And no I am not seeing anybody on the side. My morals won’t allow that to happen till the ink dries. I see the lawyer in the morning and see what the deal is going to be. I have a few choices on what I will do with all the gun stuff. Dad offered to buy everything and this will allow me to make a bill of sale and then dump the money into bills. This will drop my monthly bills and will put me in a better financial position when I lose everything. Or sell everything locally and dump it into the bills.

Applied for 3 jobs tonight for another UAS company up in Washington where I am from. Pays 25K less a year but the deployment money will make up for it. If I get rid of everything I may leave with just a small pickup load of stuff. Looks like I will be starting anew.

damn your story is almost identical to a buddy at work he hasnt decided to leave yet but its just a matter of time,great guy works hard and his old lady is an entitlement bitch with a minor toe injury(no joke) that she milks for disability,sits on her ass and wont cook/clean.
anyways best of luck and I hope it goes your way
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#29]
The gig is up, the news is out, the wife just moved OUT.

I am free
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I am free

Whats the secret?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I am free

So where did she go?  Damn, it's not normally this easy.  Good for you if it is.

And I know you don't care where she went, I'm just curious.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am free

Hooray you lucky dog
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:33:08 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I am free

Yay!!!

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Been on monsoon seasons down here and been telling her it's just the lack of sleep deprivation but she figured out it was more than that and went to the hotel yesterday. Have not been overly affectionately  as of late and did not talk to her much in the last month so she just pieced it together. She called and I told her it was over. Hope she won't come back. She does have to stop by and pick up some meds and when she does I hope she moves her ass back to Texas the same day.

To celebrate I am going to watch the Expendables while my new car stereo is being installed.

The down side to all this is friends are calling and telling me what I need to do and how to do it and why I ned to do it. I keep telling them its none of their business and just stay out of it but of course they cant/wont.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#37]
damn she came back and wont leave. she is seeing a layer in the morning. thats alright all the back accounts have changed
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
damn she came back and wont leave. she is seeing a layer in the morning. thats alright all the back accounts have changed

So did you get the digital voice recorder yet?

Get the guns out of the house?

Is she entitled to a share of your retirement?

Whats your plan?

Sounds like she has taken the advice of some friends,  have you?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Also be prepared to have a judge instruct you to cut a check to her lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

She's been learning about divorce. Game on.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

damn like a bad rash. just keeps coming back.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:16:44 AM EDT
[#42]
You could try makeing up ,and take her on an ocean cruise . Worked for Robert Wagner  .
WHAT KIND OF WOOD WON'T FLOAT ?  NATALIE  WOOD .
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

You could try makeing up ,and take her on an ocean cruise . Worked for Robert Wagner  .

WHAT KIND OF WOOD WON'T FLOAT ?  NATALIE  WOOD .

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#44]
nice Rolling eyes 3rd pig .It's a joke ,but don't think the thought didn't cross his mind  at some point .No one can push your buttons like a wife or soon to be ex wife . There is a special place in hell for ex wifes . Imagine haveing to spend eternity with a bitchy ex .
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#45]
alls well here. wa are getting along as well as 2 that are divorcing. She is packing up some of her stuff this weekend and moving abck to Texas as soon as the trailer hitch for her car arrives. So by this time next week I will have the house alone to my self. So in about 2 months I get to hear what the courts will have to say about what I lose. It looks like the guns will stay with me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Sounds like you may get out without looseing your ass. Good luck and don't do it again .
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
alls well here. wa are getting along as well as 2 that are divorcing. She is packing up some of her stuff this weekend and moving abck to Texas as soon as the trailer hitch for her car arrives. So by this time next week I will have the house alone to my self. So in about 2 months I get to hear what the courts will have to say about what I lose. It looks like the guns will stay with me.

Hell no, it aint even started yet dude. BILL OF SALE FOR GUNS. Ditch the good shit, because once you actually get into court they decide what foes where.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#48]
I been divorced twice.  You need to disappear anything you want to keep or use over the next 18 months.  Any funds/cash you have needs to go to a buddy of yours.  Some states allow a spouse access to funds in any account their opposite's name is on and their own name is not.  IE...your wife can access some accounts even if her name is not on the account.  Tell your attorney you feel afraid for you personal physical safety as your wife threatened you in the past and verbally harassed you at home as such you really are afraid for your safety at home even to the extent you recently installed a keyed lock on the bed room you sleep in.  Install lock on the door.  Tell your attorney a restraining order would make you feel much safer.

Your guns need gone like yesterday.  The female will cut em up with a torch or sell them for a dollar just to spite your ass if she feels like it.  Relocate some of your shit to a buddy's house in the event you need your clothes or some of them in the event the female asks for the restraining order before you can.

Fuck the female attorney.  Had a female both times.  They don't do shit for you.  When you get an attorney you don't give the attorney a penny more than they send you a bill for.  They will fuck you also if you front them more then they bill you for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top