Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2010 11:53:33 AM EDT
Coming down pretty good right now.  Small hail but pretty cool.  No pics because both batteries for camera are tits up

mfn
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
this weather is so 2012.

:D

seriously though, its awesome!

-Joe
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not too thrilled about the weather. I have been cold, wet, and generally miserable for the past three weekends. It looks like investing in Goretex or something similar would be a wise choice at this point.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, hail scared the horses when it was hitting the tin roof. got COLD after the storm stopped.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Daughter came down from Prescott for Mid Nite at the Oasis Car Show and hail storm had her in awe for our areas weather. Then she went home Monday and called to tell us a snow storm hit them at their home in Mayer. What gives?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Global Warming.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Got hailed on up by Lake Pleasant this afternoon. I didn't have enough time to police all of my precious brass.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I got hailed on in my car on Sunday night, in Goodyear, for about 5 mins.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Big time hail 'blizzard' in Kingman yesterday morning around 0800 that lasted about 10-15 minutes. Awesome event with the wind blowing it sideways! Snow followed for about an hour or so.....it was a good day to have off and loaf around the fireplace and play with guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top