Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 9:00:47 AM EDT
"President Barack Obama’s economic recovery program saved 935 jobs at the Southwest Georgia Community Action Council, an impressive success story for the stimulus plan. Trouble is, only 508 people work there."

LOL!!!

Richard
-source AZ Daily Star who got it from AP
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
It's that new math the Dems are pushing .
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#2]
according to the "math" if you get a 2% raise (barely a cost of living adjustment) your job has been saved twice!

Richard
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy, here we go. I love stats, and here's the reason why: did you know that 78% of people who are stupid are that way because they won't read a book to save their lives?

Is that true? No idea. But it doesn't have to be to serve whatever purpose my agenda lays out.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]

I watched FOX news this morning and they reported that some small town received $26,000.00 in Obama Bucks for the re-roofing of some building and some fence repair/construction. The jobs reported "saved or created"? I don't remember the exact number......but it was well over 400!!!

The reporter who discovered this went to the town, located where the money was spent, and talked to the owner of the company that preformed the work. He had hired 6 (yes, SIX) additional employees for a part time job to specifically do the work. They were let go when the job was finished.

So where the hell did the administration's 400+ jobs come from? Seems some idiot used the total amount of labor hours used to accomplish the work and reported them as the amount of jobs saved/created.

That pretty much sums up my trust in this Presidency.

BUCK OFAMA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top