Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 8:00:25 AM EDT
Why do we spend all this money to incarserate these scum bags? we need to exicute them asap ,and save the money . same deal with the creep that ran his daughter down in Phoenix because she became too Americanized . these scum have no right to live . we spend way too much money on them. kill them all and yet God deal with them .
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you forget to take your medication today?  LOL
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Minimum sentence: Life in a maximum security pig pen.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#3]
#1 I do not take any medication. #2 why should we the tax payer pay over $30000.00 a year to keep this scum alive ? you cant rehabilitate them . do you want to give them a secound chance to murder ?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#4]
i agree

i was living in the DC area when this poece of shit was sniping people. EVERYONE was freaking out and wouldn't even go get gas in their cars.

It was funny shit though. the cops thought the sniper was in a white panel van. (apparently that was the vehicle seen at every shooting, DUH he shot people at lowes and home depots). But the cops were pulling over EVERY white van in the dc,md,va area. come to find out he was not in a white van lol

Will
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why do we spend all this money to incarserate these scum bags? we need to exicute them asap ,and save the money . same deal with the creep that ran his daughter down in Phoenix because she became too Americanized . these scum have no right to live . we spend way too much money on them. kill them all and yet God deal with them .
Agreed, I'm tired of paying for these scumbags to get 3 hots and a cot.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#6]
A cryin' shame when even Maryland can execute death row scum quicker than AZ.

eta: Shit no wonder, it ain't Maryland... But Virginia is hardly a bastion of logic.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

While I do agree with you, a dictionary/spell check would be of great help to you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I do agree with you, a dictionary/spell check would be of great help to you.

He doesn't care.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#9]
The problem is that under the current system it's not clear that it's cheaper to seek a death penalty.   I'm personally in favor of the choice between a life of hard labor or humane surgical removal of the offenders arms and testicles and send him on his way (maybe remove the eyes for good measure).  Some would say that's cruel and unusual but I think cruel and unusual should at least be a choice to the prosecuted over death, and then those who oppose the death penalty could have someone to support and the taxpayers would be off the hook.  I think the definition of cruel and unusual should be revisited.  Call me a Muslim but I think sometimes those guys have some good ideas.

http://deathpenalty.procon.org/viewanswers.asp?questionID=001000
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:37:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I concider life in prison much worse than a death sentance. Let them rot in a cell for years.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#11]

the thing that pisses me off is that prisoners have more rights then we do. they have the right to free education, the right to free medical, the right to free dental, the right to free food, the right to free housing, the right to free cable, and the list goes on. and for what because you are a child molester or a rapist or a murderer. i say kill them all. a bullit is only about 50 cents

i like this guy and a sick and twisted way...although he is not all there...he has the right ideas. he just needs to find a better way to implement his actions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OKxYEr16oI

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:26:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its ko i cnat splle eathre ...lol...seriously i suck at spelling.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:49:17 AM EDT
[#13]
again the spelling Nazi's worry more about my spelling then the important issues. the cost of a good old rope hanging is cheap ,and you can use the same rope many times.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

again the spelling Nazi's worry more about my spelling then the important issues. the cost of a good old rope hanging is cheap ,and you can use the same rope many times.

... So is iSpell, in fact it's free

Much easier than parsing through the gobbledygook you post trying to figure out what you're attempting to convey

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Ok ya beat me up enough ,I got the I spell downloaded .
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ok ya beat me up enough ,I got the I spell downloaded .

Don't tease us....

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Well, not only spell check; but capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure & context ––––  Oh, and PROOFREAD motherfucker!

Bear
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#18]
MOTHERFUCKER ? who told you I was with your mom ? I'M WAY PAST BEING a motherfucker ,at my age all I get any more are grandmothers .
Quoted:

Well, not only spell check; but capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure & context ––––  Oh, and PROOFREAD motherfucker!

Bear

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top