together.  Let's show them how we feel about honest conservative news
reporting.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2009/10/in_white_house_vs_fox_news_war.html
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 3:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Done. :)
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Was posted on GD a couple of days ago, but worth hitting again, and again. It started with a landslide in favor of Fox, but has shifted over time. I suspect DU has their own firemission. or NPR is playing with the numbers.

After all, it is NPR.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The White House on this one; Fox News isn't "fair and balanced." 22% (176,537 votes)

Fox News on this one; it asks questions others don't and the White House should be able to handle them. 77% (624,367 votes)

Neither side. They're both trying to play this "feud" to their advantage. 2% (13,160 votes)

total votes 814,064
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Seams the current administration can not handle  the truth . Fox is the only network that is reporting all the news. they are truely fair and balanced. it is trulel sad when the Obama administration is more worryed about Fox then anything else going on . they want to cram the government controled health care bill down our throat and tax us to death ,and Fox called them on it . the people in this country need to wake up and vote the bastards out .
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#4]

THE COW AND THE ICE CREAM...

ONE OF THE BEST EXPLANATIONS OF WHY OBAMA WON THE ELECTION

From a teacher in the Nashville area

"We are worried about "the cow" when it is all about the "Ice  Cream"  

The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching third grade this year.

The presidential election was heating up and some of the children

showed an interest. I decided we would have an election for a class president.  

We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech

and the class would vote.  

To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members.

We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students

should  have. We got many  nominations and from those, Jamie and

Olivia were  picked to run for the top spot.  

The class had done a great job in their selections. Both  candidates

were good kids.  I thought Jamie might have an advantage because

he got lots of parental support. I had never met Olivia's mother.  

The day arrived when they were to make their speeches.    

Jamie went first.  He had specific ideas about how to make our class

a better place. He ended by promising to do his very best.  Everyone applauded and he sat down.              

Now it was Olivia's turn to speak.  

Her speech was concise.  She said, "If you will vote for me, I will give

you ice cream."  She sat down.  The class went wild. "Yes! Yes!  We want

ice cream."  

She surely would say more. She did not have to.  A discussion followed.

How did she plan to pay for the ice cream?  She wasn't sure.  

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it.  She didn't know.

The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream.  

Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.  

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and

52 percent of the people reacted like nine year olds.  They want ice cream.

The other 48 percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess."  

Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone ––-

that they have not first taken away from someone else....

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#5]
DONE!! Looks like were picking up steam, its 78% for fox and 21% for B-HO

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Hit!

Now 78% FOX, 20% WOOKIE

Can you believe it? Of all things, FOX Network may be our biggest Allie in turning this administration out for what it is. GO FOX!
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Seams the current administration can not handle  the truth . Fox is the only network that is reporting all the news. they are truely fair and balanced. it is trulel sad when the Obama administration is more worryed about Fox then anything else going on . they want to cram the government controled health care bill down our throat and tax us to death ,and Fox called them on it . the people in this country need to wake up and vote the bastards out .

Ok... I gotta really disagree with this.... FOX is defiantly not "fair and balanced"  but then again I cannot think of a single news organization that is. don't delude yourself.  the time of fair and unbiased reporting hasn't been around for 30-50 years.   BUT.... fair or not, the white house has no right to block any legitimate news organization.  Fox does go out of the way to report on what the others don't but don't be naive in thinking that they don't have an agenda.  

I look at all the news and then try to find something resembling facts on my own.  I then make my own decisions.  9/10 times the truth lies somewhere in between.

Richard
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Beleive what you like,Fox is the MOST fair and balanced TV news available in this country at this time,as the Wall Street Journal is the most honest print news . they are under fire from the Obama administration for a reason. they are exposeing the truth the Obama administration does not want us to hear. hopefully our pain and misery will end in 2012. and the beauty of the Obama adninistration going after Fox is the rateings Fox gets from it . Fox is more popular then ever .
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Beleive what you like,Fox is the MOST fair and balanced TV news available in this country at this time,as the Wall Street Journal is the most honest print news . they are under fire from the Obama administration for a reason. they are exposeing the truth the Obama administration does not want us to hear. hopefully our pain and misery will end in 2012. and the beauty of the Obama adninistration going after Fox is the rateings Fox gets from it . Fox is more popular then ever .

I'll grant you this.... but they are not perfect....

Richard

EDT: I might not even conciser them close... maybe the closest but given the company that doesn't say much
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Nobody's perfect.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#11]
God is perfect,the rest of us need to try harder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top