Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 7:12:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steve8140] [#1]
We’re visiting for the week and staying in Sedona. Saw above the Cowboy Club doesn’t have a sign. The wife wants to go there so I’ll update if I see anything. Great thread to have handy.

UPDATE: I checked the door and windows and did not see any signs.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Elote Cafe in Sedona does have a no firearms sign.
You need to go inside the front door and you only see it from the inside. It’s a cheaply printed and laminated paper sign if that matters.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:56:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Zog117:
So I just got my Crossbreed Supertruck holster, got some time off, so I decided to take my wife out to dinner and as it turns out Applebees and the Native New Yorker, both off of 51st Ave and baseline, don't want CCW holders. Needless to say I was pissed so we drove down Baseline to the next Applebees who were happy to have our business. I for one do my best to avoid doing business with those that don't allow CCW.

Bottom line: If you want to CCW, Applebess and Native New Yorker both off of 51st Ave and Baseline are a no-go.
View Quote
Are Applebee's franchisee owned?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:32:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yipykyah_mf] [#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#5]
All the moonshiners I know love Denny's.  Awww Fugggg.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Most of those places are trash anyway.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn’t seem very smart to advertise your business as a Gun Free Zone.  But the criminals will feel safer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Cheesecake Factory. Not a compliant sign, but it's there in Scottsdale. Probably a corporate thing.

Not a restaurant, but the Desert Botanical Garden has no fewer than FOUR signs before you even get past the entry gate.

Do what I do: Ignore them.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top