Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 1:44:18 PM EDT

Jun 15th 2009 11:11AM
Heart Attack on a Plate
In a time when many restaurants try to offer low-calorie menu options, one Arizona restaurant is loading on the extra fat and calories. At the Heart Attack Grill, the health un-conscious can nosh on huge burgers, french fries fried in pure lard, cold beer and full sugar soda.

The hospital-themed restaurant, where waitresses are 'nurses' and customers are 'patients', has become famous for their 8,000-calorie Quadruple Bypass Burger. In comparison, a McDonald's Big Mac has a mere 540 calories. A few orders of the Bypass Burger and you'll be getting free meals in no time. Customers over 350 pounds eat for free!

Watch the video
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
wow... i thought they had closed a couple years back.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
dude i so have to get some buddies together and go.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
One of the girls in that vid is the daughter of one of my old motorcycle buddies.  She gave up a college scholarship to work there.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the one on 44th St. and Thomas still open?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Disgusting
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Disgusting

What you don't like hot girls serving food?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#7]
This is going on my list of places to take visiting family to. At least my dad and little brother, I don't think my mother and grandmother would like it that much.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:04:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I just heard about this place and popped in the AZ HTF to see if there was any discussion on it. Lo and behold, here it is! I just graduated high school so I have the whole summer before I go to college... I'm seriously considering taking advantage of that time off and taking a few buddies on a road trip just to check this place out
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#9]
them nurse's look good enough to eat .
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
them nurse's look good enough to eat .

Add a little bit of whipped cream...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been there a couple of times last year.  They serve you the burger plain and you put the condiments on yourself (letuce was not an option when I was there).  The burger or fries don't taste all that great and are over priced but that's not why you go there.  The girls are hot and easy to talk to and that's why you go there.  When you sit at the counter, they provide you mirrors all over the place and strategically placed for that perfect upskirt view.  I'm sure all be back some day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top