Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2009 10:24:34 AM EDT

OK guys; We've all seen the occasional post "Who is this?" with the OP's phone-cam picture of a vehicle with the BFL on it. I'm about to make this more interesting......

I'm offering a reward to the first person to catch me on film and post the picture here under the title "I caught me a Bear". You must get and post a picture of the rear of my vehicle, showing the BFL and at least one other identifying characteristic (please leave the license plate out of it ––- thanks).

What will you get for your troubles you ask? The bounty is your choice of either a (new) SDU-5/E or a SDU-39 USGI strobe marker light. I'll also throw in a carrying pouch and batteries for the one you choose. Such a deal!

Yeah, I know; you want hints (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). I travel both back roads and freeways to work; and when you see the BFL on my truck (oh-oh, another hint ) you'll probably say to yourself: "What the hell is that, doing on that?". (Believe me, that hint will be self-explanatory once you see me).

Extra Bear credit for catching me while working –––– all you gotta do is describe my uniform shirt (damn! another hint!). This `ill get you a new USGI Signal Mirror to boot.

So come and get me guys –––– start your Bear Hunt today!

ETA: This reward offer ends December 2nd of this year (2009).  At which time finding me will be as challenging as "finding" a caged animal (hmmmmmmmmmm....something else for you to ponder).

Bear

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you've given enough info to make this even remotely possible.    And your prize is on the light side to generate much interest.   Just trying to give you some feedback.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Not a truck.. but Hello fellow Tempe dweller
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
4. bear: A chubby homosexual with a lot of body hair.

Edit: I was at Bell and Reems a couple weeks ago and saw this.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Who is driving around in a red Ace pickup with the Larue sticker in the back window?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Give us a bigger hint, Bear!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't think you've given enough info to make this even remotely possible.  

What? You want I should make this easy???

(maybe I should just post my address and wait for the convoy of Arfcomers to show up). I don't think so.

And your prize is on the light side

I sees what you did there.....

("light side" / strobe lights.....nyuk-nyuk)

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll get ya!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

4. bear: A chubby homosexual with a lot of body hair.

No cookie for you.

Now come out and fight like a man (err, Bear)!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't make it easy, just give some more hint.  This is a BIG city!
As far as the prize....the winner gets to keep your truck?  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess I need to know more about Bears.
Do Bears eat out a lot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top