[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 agreed
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#3]
How old are the boys?

Rio Salado:
Minors under 6 years old are not permitted on the Public or Sporting Clays ranges

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Rio Salado is by far the best. I take both my sons there regularly. It is one of the THE FINEST venues in the world for practical shooting... I know because I've shot all over the world ! At Rio, you get to shoot against world class shooters too. If your sons want a gentle entry to practical shooting, there is a .22 pistol match there once a month that is perfect for beginners (like steel challenge - no movement or holster work, just "shoot fast, don't miss")... the next one will be May 24th, 8am on the pistol bays. Tuesday Night Steel is also very popular. Come on down - we'll make you feel at home .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top