Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 6:05:14 PM EDT
I'm in Las Cruces, anyone else out there in this bleak, desolate breeding ground for college STD's?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this was a thread about aztlan...

Scott
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
JoJo, I thought you lived in AZ.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I moved again
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
How far are your from Phoenix and how far from Las Vegas?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he's part of the "TRAVELERS"

You know the ones that beat the living shit out of their kids when a scam doesn't come to fruition!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm in Las Cruces, anyone else out there in this bleak, desolate breeding ground for college STD's?

Why in the world are you in Cruces?

I felt bad about being as far south as Albuquerque! I initially moved to Angel Fire up by Taos and loved the Ski Patrol Life until I blew my knee up so bad that it took 5 surgeries to fix and ended my Paramedic career. I had the surgery, rehabbed and then met my wife here and I have stayed.

Give a hout and we'll get together......but not together.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, cruces is kinda like one big college town.  Plenty of womenz here who are far from home, lonely with low self-esteem and a drinking problem.  My chances of getting laid(finally) are increasing exponentially.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top