Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2009 12:20:57 PM EDT
WTF

Pretty cool, would be a bunch of fun for javelina  I heard something like $750.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WTF

Pretty cool, would be a bunch of fun for javelina  I heard something like $750.

$750.00 how about that?
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Big problem is that it is still a FIREARM since it is on a serialized lower from an AR!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
You want to hunt Javelina with ONE shot?
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
MSRP is in the $1400s on this gem.

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks cool at first, but then at second glance it's just another crossbow - only this one has an AR lower, which makes it 'tacti-cool'.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember back in NY, you needed to be disabled to hunt with a crossbow. (although I'm pretty sure varmints are exempted) Now I always picture Steven Hawking tooling around the woods with a crossbow mounted on a robotic pintle.

I think I was exposed to too much sun when I was shooting today.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It looks cool at first, but then at second glance it's just another crossbow - only this one has an AR lower, which makes it 'tacti-cool'.

Actually, in looking at the research that went into it, they really have improved the "traditional" crossbow with the features included in this design. this crossbow is far superior in almost every aspect except that it is longer than most standard crossbows.

I really want one.....I heard they would be selling in $1000 range, but it would be nice if they went down to $750
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top