Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2008 5:25:11 PM EDT
Are there any? Even a pawn shop with a large gun section? I'm up here for the next few days and have the itch to buy a new gun. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Bobs Bang Room
110 E Hall St
Hall is the street by McDonalds close to Duece of clubs and road to Pinetop-Lakeside
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Andy's Ammo behind Wal-Mart and the hospital off Show Low Lake road.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
If you get a wild hair, you could always venture up to Flagstaff. Visit Pistol Parlor, Gary Reeder Custom Guns....

You will see some things in that shop you have probably NEVER seen before, and will likely never see again! Not talking about guns either. Although he has some crazy exotic guns like a 6 & 700 Nitro, custom works of his like SAA pistols n what not, as well as regular shelf guns... but thats not the attraction I'm talking about.

He has a building full of things that were once alive, but got made not that way anymore by a bullet.

Seriously though, I think he's killed at least 1 of every living creature, then stuffed and mounted em in his shop.

He's got a creature he supposedly shot, that I'm not sure even exists. It looks like the ass of a deer and the face of a fox... mixed together, or like the face of a fox is trying to be poo'd out the deer??... im not sure. I can't really find words to describe it...

He's also got some deer type thing on the wall, that are about the size of a small dog... think they are called a Dik Dik or something like that... n e way... looks like you could take em out with a BB gun or a powerful rubber band gun maybe... I dunno.

Good Luck, Enjoy.

ACE-OF-SPADES
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Hunter's Paradise seemed pretty cool, but that  would be in snowflake.  And the White Mountain Pawn going towards Hon Dah, but they seem lacking in choices.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:03:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like the area needs a good gun shop!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:30:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Next time I'm up there I will have to hit Bobs Bang Room. Sounds like it might be the only real gun shop up there. I did hit Pinetop Sporting Goods, that had zero guns in stock. And I hit the Pawn Shop in Pintop too, and they had a dozen pistols priced 30% too high and an assortment a rifles that I couldn't stomach looking at. Needless to say I came home with the same number of guns I left with (4-5ish).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top