Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2007 6:51:07 AM EDT
Anyone setting up training?  I did a visiting Tactical Response course last year, but it doesn't look like they are coming back.  thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone setting up training?  I did a visiting Tactical Response course last year, but it doesn't look like they are coming back.  thanks.

LMS Defense
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Dittos on the LMS team.  Top notch folks.

I've also take a couple courses from the folks at 10-8 Consulting.  Solid intro courses worth considering.

www.10-8consulting.com
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I would highly recommend spending a day or two with Robin "Brownie" Brown.
He will show you how to survive on the streets with a gun…how to run and shoot and how to shoot without looking at the gun…..

He has his own web forum here:Threat Focused Forums

Read through some of the reviews of his training including mine....
Training Thoughts/Reviews

His E-Mail is: [email protected]

He's based out of the Superstition Mountains area and travels all over the Country doing training with LEO and Civilians in-group setting. He also has people travel here from all over the Country to train with him.

His training has been featured in a recent pro gun magazine I believe there's a large article in the recent issue of Conceal Carry Magazine. I think he was mentioned there in the last issue as a teaser to the full article. The name of the article is "the need for speed."

The above is a cut and paste from your last thread in May just in case you didn't get the info...

-John
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He will show you how to survive on the streets with a gun…how to run and shoot and how to shoot without looking at the gun…..

He's based out of the Superstition Mountains area and travels all over the Country doing training with LEO and Civilians in-group setting. He also has people travel here from all over the Country to train with him.

His training has been featured in a recent pro gun magazine I believe there's a large article in the recent issue of Conceal Carry Magazine. I think he was mentioned there in the last issue as a teaser to the full article. The name of the article is "the need for speed."

The above is a cut and paste from your last thread in May just in case you didn't get the info...

-John

I enjoy reading his writing.  His theories / philosophies are realistic, practical, sound and effective.   May he post more!  
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 8:21:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-John

I enjoy reading his writing.  His theories / philosophies are realistic, practical, sound and effective.   May he post more!  

I also enjoy the writing as well. You should join his forum, there's a lot of good info there. I really enjoy reading the stories everyone posts on the "friday night lies" thread. Don't know if your into the "blades" at all but theres a lot of knife guys there, too. I just started knife training myself a few months ago. I'm addicted now!

Catch you later...
-John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top