Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2007 3:50:34 PM EDT
Who's going to be selling them cheep? I need three striped AR lower recievers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I can point you towards some CAV-15's

I'm going to be doing a couple of builds with the standard recievers, but have thought about the CAV-15 for a personal project........do they come in all different colors?

Link Posted: 2/9/2007 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to be doing a couple of builds with the standard recievers, but have thought about the CAV-15 for a personal project........do they come in all different colors?

it all depends on who you know.
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
the mad dawg guy from Tucson usually attends most shows in Phoenix.  I assume he does in Tucson too.

He had dropped prices super low at end of last year, but with commandant Pelosis hysteria (mostly, but not all justified (not yet anyway)), he jacked them up again.  Maybe $110-120 apiece.  DPMS usually.
Link Posted: 2/10/2007 5:30:08 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
but with commandant Pelosis hysteria (mostly, but not all justified (not yet anyway))

With what?

Link Posted: 2/10/2007 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it all depends on who you know.

I know Jack......
Link Posted: 2/11/2007 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I was going to ask the same question.  I am looking for either Ameetec, Stag, or Doublestar lowers.  Is there any vendors that are going to be there that have these?
Link Posted: 2/11/2007 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was going to ask the same question.  I am looking for either Ameetec, Stag, or Doublestar lowers.  Is there any vendors that are going to be there that have these?

I was personally looking for Ameetec also but I think they are out of stripped lower until mid-April.
Link Posted: 2/11/2007 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was personally looking for Ameetec also but I think they are out of stripped lower until mid-April.

Call CAV arms tomorrow and ask if they will do a transfer for you. then call R-Guns usually have striped lowers.

Not sure if they still do transfers or not.

ETA: since you are a fellow shooter and off roader, I suggest you look into their MEDICAL kits they are putting together for sale.

Link Posted: 2/12/2007 6:00:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/12/2007 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
We have some coming in this week, but unfortunately, they're all spoken for.  Should have them incoming every week until we're caught up.  Thanks

I will keep checking back periodically, in fact I may just stop down there and get some ordered up.
Link Posted: 2/12/2007 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We have some coming in this week, but unfortunately, they're all spoken for.  Should have them incoming every week until we're caught up.  Thanks

I will keep checking back periodically, in fact I may just stop down there and get some ordered up.

IM sent.

You should get on the list at Ameetec, you will not be dissapointed!  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Did anyone go to the show?  If so, did you find any vendors selling stripped lowers?  Preferably Double Star or Ameetec.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Did anyone go to the show?  If so, did you find any vendors selling stripped lowers?  Preferably Double Star or Ameetec.

DPMS had a pretty good deal....good luck, there were lots of people in line, I got one.

1-$105 or 5-$449
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Who's going to be selling them cheep? I need three striped AR lower recievers.

Forged Lower Receiver

Now available!

FFL required.  Available in OD green, black, grey toughcoat or black toughcoat.
$77.00 each
$76.00 each (2-5)

Add $3.00 for toughcoat.

$14.00 minimum shipping to lower 48 states.  Additional shipping applies to Alaska and Hawaii.

http://www.essentialarms.com/forged%20lower%20receiver.htm      

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Every time I check on this the date extends more and more, first they told me Feb, then I heard March, now I heard April.  How are we supposed to build a dozen AR15s each before the next ban if we can't get lowers?  

Over in the Industry forum they said they're starting to ship them now and have three companies making lowers for them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Shawn had at least 40 of the Cav Arms marked lowers yesterday. They are made by LAR just like the Ameetec lowers.

Give them a call tomorrow and see what is left. I think Ameetec is selling or will be selling the Cav marked lowers as well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks.  If I ever get over this flu, I need to go pick up a bunch.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:39:21 AM EDT
[#19]
gotta buy early and not wait for a ban.  I walked by Mad Dawg Saturday at 2 and he seemed to be completely out of lowers at $105 apiece.

He was selling them for $90 six months ago and noone cared.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top