[#2]
NYPD
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I have got to vote for Barro's.

Chicago thick crust style...
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a little place in Glendale at Maryland and I think 45th ave. called Venice Pizza. I used to order from there when I worked in Glendale. The pizza is very good!(best I've found any way) They also have calzones and other stuff too.
AB
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Jakes gets my vote
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:24:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Used to love Maria's pizza in downtown Chandler, had an awesome crust.  I think it is gone now.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#7]
The Streets of New York has is good, and Il Primo has tasty pizza and wings.

If you're ever in Tucson, you'll have to go to Zachary's next to the UofA campus, on 6th street just east of Park.  It's a long wait, but the pizza's the best I've ever tasted.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to agree with firearmtom1 on this one. Barro's is the best I have had here.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Ralph's La Hascienda Pizza at 59th Ave. & Greenway for pizza. Pulano's at 51st & Thunderbird if you want to add wings to that order. But for just wings, nothing but nothing beats 3 mile island wings at HOOTERS!!!! I-17 & Bell Rd.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Pizzaria UNO just opened at PV Mall.  Chicago Style striaght from the source...
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:45:08 PM EDT
[#11]
My vote is for Red Devil.  About 32nd street and bell rd.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:12:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I've got 2 favorites. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza from BJ's Brewery in the Chandler mall is delicious.

I got sick from eating at BJ's once.

I mean REALLY sick.

We're talking "double-barrel", "semi-liquid projectile", "two-exits-no-waiting" sick.

I ordered the fettucini alfredo. It was "mildly" warm when it arrived. A warning light in my head went off but I was hungry. So I scarfed and had some of their homebrew ale to wash it down.

Not 20 minutes after leaving the restaurant - in the amount of time it took to walk from BJ's to Barnes&Noble halfway across the mall - it hit. Hard.

I JUST barely made it to the bookstore restroom and thank GOD there was an empty stall. I shot like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. And again. And again.

Then the back doorbell rang! I never clenched my ass so tight in my life trying to hold it in while I frantically unbuckled may pants. Didn't even get a chance to wipe my mouth when I had to drop trou, turn, aim and fire.

Then it was back and forth a few times - front and back doors were opening and closing so fast it was all just a blur. A big, chunky, cheesey, alfredo-and-beer-colored shit/puke/chowder mess.  

Then when I was finally empty, I dry-heaved for about 5 minutes. Mmmmmm... bile. It really is green! Fuuuuuck.

I hadn't puked in 20years up till then. I got a cast iron stomach but I tell you what - there was something in that fettucini that was like tannerite in tapioca. It was some fucking explosive shit! (literally)

So if you ever go to BJ's Brewery in the Chandler mall - stay the f@ck AWAY from the fettucini alfredo!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top