Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2006 12:14:20 PM EDT
I'm looking to get a Glock 30 and would like to know which place in town has the best prices and clean NIB deals.  No iffy returns and the like - NIB.  

Thank you!

P.S. No kaboom jokes please
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have bought all of my Glocks from Lone Wolf they have had the best prices every time i get e new one....$469 nib.
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Lone Wolf normally has the best prices that I've seen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2006 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!  I've bought a few guns (rifles) from them, but it's been a while.  I'll give them a try.
Link Posted: 8/12/2006 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Pistol parlour has decent prices on the east side, and TopGlock.com is here in Tempe.

The claim to be the cheapest dealer.  You could make an appointment and go pick one up from them, I'd guess.

Just another couple options for you, Pilgrim.
Link Posted: 8/12/2006 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Okay, thanks!  Still saving some coin, but I'm almost there.
Link Posted: 8/12/2006 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Just bought my G30 about a month ago and after alot of shopping I found that Caswell had the best price.  I ended up getting mine from Sportsmans Warehouse though because they matched Caswells price and the drive was alot shorter for me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't buy from Caswells if the price was ONE DOLLAR!
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:

I wouldn't either, that's why I looked for someone to match their price and Sportsmans Warehouse did it without question.  I just stated that they, at the time I bought my G30, had the best price in town.
Link Posted: 8/13/2006 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Top Glcok has a customer appreciation sale till wed, some of the glock 9 and 40s are only $439. sweet deal
Link Posted: 8/14/2006 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Top Glcok has a customer appreciation sale till wed, some of the glock 9 and 40s are only $439. sweet deal

That's tempting.
Link Posted: 8/14/2006 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't either, that's why I looked for someone to match their price and Sportsmans Warehouse did it without question.  I just stated that they, at the time I bought my G30, had the best price in town.

You should give that 30 to someone who can handle it (like me).....

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What's the deal with Caswell's? I was just about to plunk down some money there so if you can spare me some potential grief, I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the deal with Caswell's? I was just about to plunk down some money there so if you can spare me some potential grief, I'd appreciate it.

+1..... I've read rough feedback about them on Glock Talk as well
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't think of any gun shops in oro valley, green valley, or even avra valley.

you'll have to go to the phoenix metro or tucson, does casa grande have a gun shop?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:36:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The prices and more importantly the ATTITUDE there is dog shit.  I've heard that their prices have come down by some.  But I don't need to go to a place that has a Fat Tactical BAD ASS behind the counter.

I mean...  Come one, DUDE!  You work at a GUN COUNTER.  You're not Special Forces.

I'll go spend my money over at PISTOL PARLOUR any day of the week.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Come one, DUDE!  You work at a GUN COUNTER.  You're not Special Forces.

Greatest line ever.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#17]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

You should give that 30 to someone who can handle it (like me).....hen

height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Customer service is pretty much unheard of there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's tempting.

I'm looking up Top Glock and I can't find an address. But I'm in the market for a nice sidearm, anyone want to hook a brother up? I assume it's in the valley?
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
We'll match any store price in the valley.

Sounds good!  Still trying to save some coin!  Everytime I think I'm close, something comes up and I have to spend money.

Topglock was working a week or so ago.  The only strange thing was they mentioned a place called TGS.com for an FFL, but it was some visual graphics place out of state, so I have no idea what the hell was going on there.  Why wouldn't they just let a local pick it up?  Transfer to another local FFL?    Unless they mean Top Glock Sales....but why not just say "topglock.com"?

Here's TopGlock: topglock.com/catalog/pistols_glock.htm

Anyhow, I'm stuck going camping Sunday through Wednesday because my friend gets pissed when I cancel, even though I have no desire to go in the heat, so it's gonna be another couple weeks before I can afford to buy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'm looking up Top Glock and I can't find an address. But I'm in the market for a nice sidearm, anyone want to hook a brother up? I assume it's in the valley?

Yes.  In Tempe.  I'd recommend calling and making an appointment.  They don't really have a retail storefront.  Their biz is mostly internut.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Gratzi!
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 9:40:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Top Glock has a customer appreciation sale till wed, some of the glock 9 and 40s are only $439. sweet deal

That's tempting.

find them at http://www.topglock.com/.  they are in an industrial area over by the airport, kind of nested in a series of businesses all in one long building.  Hard to find, easy to miss. You have to park and walk, but worth it.  They also do good mods in my opinion like nite sites, thicker slide releases and thicker breakdown handles etc.  Calling ahead is advised as their front door is locked and their front room is not "staffed".  They have numerous other sites: www.gunsatcost.com www.shotgunworks.com www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com www.ameriglogunsights.com www.lasermaxoutlet.com www.glockworld.com www.ar15pro.com  www.hkperfection.com  www.xdpistols.com  www.allglock.com www.waltherpistols.com  www.thegunsource.com www.bersapistols.com www.sigsauerpro.com and claim they sell the initial Glock at their cost.  Noteworthy: my purchase(s) have not had "US" in the serial number.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top