Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 12:12:23 PM EDT
Hey,

I'm on travel Mon-Wed of next week to Fort Huachuca.  Any recommended places to go eat in Sierra Vista for dinner on Mon or Tue night?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Dasiey Mae's!

Ask the Guards, they'll tell you where.

Great steak and BBQ. Johnny Carino's in town is good italian food.

Stay away from the Sorry Gulch and Jimbo's...... Unless you like to party.

I SERVED 6 months at the Ft. H correctional facility D co. Big Dogs!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Kim Ba Woo's for Korean....Jackson's Deli for a HUGE serving of fried rice on the cheap......Neither place fancy by a long shot but some good chow for sure.  Check the Cochise county public health website for restaurant ratings of violations........  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with Daisy Mays. It was the old stage stop in the 1880s.  My wife lives ofr Johnny Carinos Italian chips.  I like Delios on 92 for Italian food.  We also like the new Golden Corral on 92. Breakfast at Dawns on Fry Blvd.  Mexican, La Casita, woweee.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Try the German Cafe or La Casitas
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the ideas!  I went to La Casitas on Monday night after arriving, and Daisy Mae's on Tuesday night.  MMMMMMMMMMMMM that ribeye was GREAT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top