Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 10:19:25 PM EDT
My Auto Ordnance/ Kahr arms M1 Carbine KB'd last summer, and I basically need a new barreled action. The problem is the manufacturer won't tell me how much it costs. They want me to have an FFL order it for me, but I don't want to order it if it's too expensive.  Anyone here an FFL or know of an FFL that can contact them for me to get a price, so I can decide whether I want to order one or not?
I'm in Tucson by the way, so that is preferable in case I actually do order one.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
F' that.  Tell them to fix it.

ETA:  Assuming the circumstances were proper
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:53:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It wasnt the gun, it was the ammo, and since it was not made by a commercial company, I cannot go to the ammo manufacturer for any sort of compensation. However, in the past they did fix the one issue I had that was their fault free of charge.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It wasnt the gun, it was the ammo, and since it was not made by a commercial company, I cannot go to the ammo manufacturer for any sort of compensation. However, in the past they did fix the one issue I had that was their fault free of charge.

Then go to the ammo manufacturer and have them fix it, unless it was loaded by you. Then, go into a gunshop like Tucson Guns or Murphys, and explain the situation and see if they can help out. Find out who the Auto Ordanance dealers are in Tucson from Kahr Arms website and start there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top