Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 7:44:17 PM EDT
Where can I buy tactical nylon Eagle or Blackhawk or similar backpacks in Phx? Looking for a Arizona store that carries that kind of stuff. N. Phx area or Scottsdale/east valley would be good.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Where can I buy tactical nylon Eagle or Blackhawk or similar backpacks in Phx? Looking for a Arizona store that carries that kind of stuff. N. Phx area or Scottsdale/east valley would be good.
Thanks

Talk to Tim @ Practical Tactical

www.practicaltactical.net/StoreFront.bok
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the plug, Cat

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
does anyone know anything about UTG (under the gun) products?  I've seen them on line but I haven't had my hands on it yet.  They seem priced comparable to other stuff but I like the lay out of thier gear.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:32:07 AM EDT
[#4]
+1

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

Talk to Tim @ Practical Tactical

www.practicaltactical.net/StoreFront.bok

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:56:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top