Hang in there!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
... Drunk, I can forgive

... Hang in there 'ole buddy
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Happy St. Patricsday, I hope hell has a special place for traitors.

Can you elaborate, and tell es whats going on?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
At least you got to celebrate a St Patty's day.  I'm stuck in the barracks defying the pog authority with my buddies.  Stick it to the man!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]
As you go through life you'll meet all kinds, good, bad and everything in between.  I've been loved, hated, stabbed in the back, ignored and just about everything else under the sun.  I learn from it then I move on.

The best thing to do is to keep the good ones close and discard the others.  Don't look back and don't ever let them see you down.

Happy St Patricks day!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happy St. Patricsday, I hope hell has a special place for traitors.

Can you elaborate, and tell es whats going on?

Russell left him to work for Speshul Weapons!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As you go through life you'll meet all kinds, good, bad and everything in between.  I've been loved, hated, stabbed in the back, ignored and just about everything else under the sun.  I learn from it then I move on.

The best thing to do is to keep the good ones close and discard the others.  Don't look back and don't ever let them see you down.

Happy St Patricks day!

You're right, but it still sucks.

And no Mark, Rusty has not gone over to the dark-side...

Did the TOAD buy your business?

That would make me sad,
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

And no Mark, Rusty has not gone over to the dark-side...

Well it would have made for a great AZ SCANDALL!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Is this about that guy that looks like ALF and builds those gas piston guns?

If you're depressed now, just wait 'til you sober up & your blood sugar is all out of wack!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:51:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't be sad....remember..........you could be me!!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Did I miss the part where someone clubbed his cat? Why the beers and tears? (I don't really care, other peoples misery just distracts me from my own.)
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#16]

You need to go shoot some dirt. That'll cheer you up.

Seriously though, sorry to hear you're troubled. Just remember, this too shall pass.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I never really took Shawn for a Dirt Shooter.  I'd bet he has actually used the sights on his guns!

BTW, it's mud shooter today!

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never really took Shawn for a Dirt Shooter.  I'd bet he has actually used the sights on his guns!

Look at his AVIATOR, it is proof he is a dirt shooter.  He is at the dirt shooter's mecca in that pic.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sounds SO FRIGGIN gay!

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
this thread is pretty silly isn't it.

Sobered up?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Tell ya what, there are a bunch of people I don't care if I shoot with again. Pretty sad when some people start pitting shooter against shooter. Or we have to feel bad about what we can afford to shoot or how and where we spend our gun time. Screw it, I'll take my guns and camera and stick to myself.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
this thread is pretty silly isn't it.

"On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place."

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#24]
So what's the deal here anyway?

Sorry, I grew up in California where it's ok to show concern in the problems of people who have treated me fairly in the past without being fruity.  I've had 6-8 shots of everclear today (you try counting after 4) to celebrate my post drinking holiday.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Tell ya what, there are a bunch of people I don't care if I shoot with again. Pretty sad when some people start pitting shooter against shooter. Or we have to feel bad about what we can afford to shoot or how and where we spend our gun time. Screw it, I'll take my guns and camera and stick to myself.

Sorry to hear that it is affecting you as well.  Ill start a new thread!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Sorry, I grew up in California where it's ok to show concern in the problems of people who have treated me fairly in the past without being fruity.

fr00t!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sorry, I grew up in California where it's ok to show concern in the problems of people who have treated me fairly in the past without being fruity.

fr00t!

<monty python newt voice> I got better! </monty python newt voice>

I've bought my fair share of Cav Arms products, I think I can be forgiven for my inferior birth.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

... Pretty sad when some people start pitting shooter against shooter

... By far, you are not the only one that feels this way
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+87

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" - Benjamin Franklin
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+87

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" - Benjamin Franklin

No dog in this hunt, but + another 87.  

"To those who stand united, peace prevails - and the enemy cannot uncamp an Army of one."  Justin Bollivier (sp?)
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+87

No dog in this hunt, but + another 87.  

"To those who stand united, peace prevails - and the enemy cannot uncamp an Army of one."  Justin Bollivier (sp?)

Who? OK, now you're just making stuff up!  

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So we have shooters against other shooters?  Shooters supposedly calling the S.O. on Dirt Shooters?

And you guys wonder why I NEVER show up to any gatherings?  Shit!  I go shooting to get away from all of this high school crap!  w00t!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:02:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So we have shooters against other shooters?  Shooters supposedly calling the S.O. on Dirt Shooters?

And you guys wonder why I NEVER show up to any gatherings?  Shit!  I go shooting to get away from all of this high school crap!  w00t!

No, Mark.  Not to my knowledge, at least.  This runs a little deeper and involves more, but has nothing to do with anyone reporting anyone (again, to the best of my knowledge).  

It's not a matter of showing up to a shoot or not.  I, like you, was extremely hesitant to join with anyone here to go shooting.  But I eventually did, and I have met some of the best friends in my life doing just that.  I do not go to the larger organized shoots, but I am damn glad I went to the smaller ones I have, and I can honestly say I have about 6 life-long friends here because I was willing to trust them to a certain degree.

The politics of business are not my concern, and I refuse to establish any stance on competitiveness regardless of who I know and hang out with.  The fact is, if you are a RKBA type guy, you are my friend until you violate that trust and/or principle.  Some of those friendships run much deeper and, without naming names, there are people I have met here I would trust my daughter's life to.  They know who they are, and that is what is important.  That is not a statement to be taken lightly, nor is it one established easily.  Of course, there are others here I have met that I would trust nothing to.

Let's not break out the industrial-sized tinfoil roll just yet.  

EDIT to fix fat finger syndrome.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WW,
My guess is that most everyone here feels that way...even the people that have been painted with "that brush". I've seen two comments that MIGHT have been construed as divisive. One from each side of the camp and my guess is that the two of them were kidding. The funny thing is that the thread was started on a personal level and degenerated to an Us vs Them argument. Everyone else that jumped in with their two cents has created the division. Sara(h) Brady would have a field day with the sheep.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Let's call Janet Mulletano.  She can resolve this matter!  (whatever the hell we're talking about)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top