Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 8:27:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I shot a handgun class with that guy and Louis Awerbuck, mate.  

Both of them should be BANNED FROM CIVILIAN USE!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We sent a couple of AR's out to Denny Hansen(editor of SWAT mag)for a test/evaluation.
At shot show he told me that there would be a small article in the April edition of the magazine.  Finally came to us monday and was pretty pleased.   There were a couple things that were a little misleading, but overall  a decent article.

Just want to thank all the local people who support us, we try and make everyone happy with stocked shelves and customer service requirements.  

Thank you all!!

Scott Milkovich
GM
Ameetec Arms

Can you paste the artical here?

BTW:  Who are you the General Manger over?  I thought it was just you and Warren.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mike your discount just got revoked.

He did make a funny!  It reminds me of the CAVARMS morning "STAFF MEETING"!!

What is that?  Shawn and Russell shooting each other in the ass with SIMUNITIONS??  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Mike your discount just got revoked. We have a part time guy, but since you havnt been around you wouldnt know that.

We dont have a scanner to post the article, sorry.  It will be on news stands shortly.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I've seen better articles. They kind of made you guys look absent-minded for not sending mags with the rifles. I felt the article was too short and vague compared to their other reviews but that's just my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top