Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 6:18:57 PM EDT

Ok, the market seems to have run dry.  All the places I normally haunt haven't had a full size black USP 45 in for weeks and none expect one in any time soon.

Has anyone seen a local shop with a USP 45 in stock?

Thanks,

AzDak
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I held one not too long ago at
Sportsman Whorehouse in Mesa.
Full and compact...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:12:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I had to "settle" for a very lightly used stainless last weekend.

Can't find them in Tucson either.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Try Legendary Guns, Pistol Parlor, and Lone Wolf. I am sure I have always seen USPs in these stores.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Call Gordon at Big Bore, 602-923-1416.  He had a few HK's in stock.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Try Legendary Guns, Pistol Parlor, and Lone Wolf. I am sure I have always seen USPs in these stores.

I bought my USP45 at Pistol Parlour a few years back. They do seem to keep them in stock.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the pointer to Pistol Parlor, I called yesterday and they have two in stock.  (Lone Wolf, Sportsman's Warehouse, SGC were all out. I was starting to get nervous.)  Well, soon to be one in stock after I get there. :)

Thanks all!

AzDak

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top