BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 4:40:15 AM EDT
The rain woke me up!  Life is good.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:36:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

+1...now i get to go to work and wont be late.....but i do love the sound of rain

at first i actually thought my roommate was taking a shower for like an hour and i was pissed, but then realized it was rain...lol
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:08:11 AM EDT
[#2]
That is great! I hope you guys get plenty of it. Sounds like you are in Phoenix. Finally breaking the dry period!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#3]

THE OLD MAN IS SNORING!!!

No, not EdSr.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup, only 143 days without rain.  I didn't think it was my roomate, but I did wake up startled.  I figured my 2 y.o. son was playing in the bathroom by himself, which scared the piss out of me.  Then I remembered he was staying the night at the inlaws.  My mother in law is going to take him outside to see the rain, which he really has not experienced since he was an infant.  It should be cool.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I love the rain, but I wish it would have rained all week and been dry today. I wanted to go shooting today.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I love the rain, but I wish it would have rained all week and been dry today. I wanted to go shooting today.

BOO freaking HOO!

ETA: I was jokning.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Heh... I went shooting today... at the SMM3G. 4 stages shot in the rain and SNOW. No shit, it snowed on us twice today. Big, wet snowflakes that disappeared on contact with anything. What a weird site that was.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heh... I went shooting today... at the SMM3G. 4 stages shot in the rain and SNOW. No shit, it snowed on us twice today. Big, wet snowflakes that disappeared on contact with anything. What a weird site that was.

I went to the little Roadrunner show at the Shriners Temple. I was taling to a man that said it was snowing in Cave Creek. There was supposed to be a R/C Helicopter fun fly there this weekend. Miserable weather.

About the Roadrunner Show. One room. Lotsa coins, patches, militaria. Some guns. Miwall Ammo was there. The had Radway Green for $95 loose in a GI ammo can. Almost bought one but since I bought the AR at Crossroads and a holo sight At Pistol Parlour Friday, my funds are getting low. They also had Q3131 for $4.25/ 20. Looked like only 15 boxes left on the table. I SHOULD have bought that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I went to the little Roadrunner show at the Shriners Temple. I was taling to a man that said it was snowing in Cave Creek. There was supposed to be a R/C Helicopter fun fly there this weekend. Miserable weather.

About the Roadrunner Show. One room. Lotsa coins, patches, militaria. Some guns. Miwall Ammo was there. The had Radway Green for $95 loose in a GI ammo can. Almost bought one but since I bought the AR at Crossroads and a holo sight At Pistol Parlour Friday, my funds are getting low. They also had Q3131 for $4.25/ 20. Looked like only 15 boxes left on the table. I SHOULD have bought that.

Should of, would of, could of, been there done that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Miserable weather? i grew up in Chicago and northern Wisconsin.. the only "miserable" weather here is the god damned heat!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]
we had 1.91 inches today here in Mesa.

ETA : the total for the day was 1.96"

2nd ETA:

Our rain gage in the back yard had 2.5 inches in it
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:42:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Oh yeah?! It snowed in Kingman on the way home from Vegas yesterday!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#13]
rain, hell.  We got SNOW in Mesa and AJ.  Here is a pic of the Superstitions.  You can see the cacti on the lower slope.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Snow!

Snow

Happy Trails!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Why?  So you could get mud all over your boots and vehicle?

Christ!  You should have seen the mud pit in our booth out at the Cowboy shoot today!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#16]
We sure had nice spell of it up here. I think a little over two feet fell in Flag. My son and dog had a blast running around in the powder.

I watched two idiots, who thought they were the shit, speeding offroad and landing themselves in a ditch. Nitwits couldn't get their trucks out. I wanted to splash them with slush as they were trying to push their trucks out, but I thought that I may end up in the ditch as well.

Pisses me off when people drive erratically around others. That is why accidents happen. These guys deserved what they got.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Snow!

Snow

Happy Trails!

Nice!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#19]
The old man stopped snoring
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:49:35 AM EDT
[#20]
We got 12 inches in Prescott, looked like a blizzard on Friday night- Saturday. Hopefully this will be the end of a long dry spell.
Rich V
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I wish we'd get some more rain...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:29:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I wish we'd get some more rain...

87 inches?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top