Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 4:35:10 PM EDT
I was.  Wondering if I was the only ARFcommer in attendance.

Discuss.

EDIT:  I see now why equipment is as important as it is.  I went grossly underequipped, this being the first USPSA match I've ever fired, and on 12 hours notice at that.  

It was something to see people like Angus Hobdell shoot.  Smooth cannot begin to describe it...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have yet to shoot that match in almost 10 years of IPSC-style shooting, and I love steel matches. There always seems to be something that conflicts with it. This weekend, 2 things: a cold and a 3-gun match. If it wasn't for the cold, I would have been at South Mountain for their monthly 3-gun.

Angus is a pretty good shooter. If you come out to Rio Salado for some fo the monthly matches, you would likely also have a chance to see him, Matt Burkett or Rob Leatham (among others) in action. It's one of the things that make shooting matches there so much fun, and it gives you a real point of reference of how you stack up against others ntionally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top