Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 12:01:51 PM EDT
I decided last night at the bar to take a road trip next week to AZ with two of my buddies for Spring Break.  Should be cooler than just going to the beach or something stupid to party.  We're going to be staying at my buddy's house there, but during the days he'll be busy doing his MIOBC training.  I was wondering if there were any guys local to the Ft. Huachuca/Sierra Vista area?  

I was planning on bringing a few toys out to play with in the desert.  Just thought it might be nice to meet up with some fellow BRD sufferers out West for a little plinking or maybe a bronski at a local pub.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few in the area your headed to, but most of us are further North by at least an hour.
You get up towards Phoenix, and we'll probably be able to hook up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I just found out that I might not be able to make the trip, because my grandmother might pass in a couple of days.  Hopefully things will work out, but that's life.  If I do make it, I'm sure we might be able to drive a little.  We're going 2.5k + miles  just in one direction, what's another hour?  We plan on taking some day trips anyway.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear about your grandmother bro.  Prayers are inbound.  If you do get to make it up here, know that you'll be in great company.  We are a little North of you, but are down around Florence every Wednesday if that will work.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Im on Ft Huachuca, I put about a thousand rounds through my rock river every weekend.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately, my grandmother passed this morning, and one of my running partners for the trip can't get out of drill for his NG unit...the trip isn't going to come to fruition.  She was an incredibly strong woman-the sole member of her entire family to survive the Holocaust.  She will be missed.

I'm quite sorry I won't be making it to AZ.  I was really looking forward to visiting my friend and meeting some ARFCOMers in the desert for some shooting.  Maybe another time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top