Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 6:43:08 PM EDT
Called KUPD yesterday afternoon and said "Chuck Norris CAN  divide by zero"  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I didnt, but I DID stay at a Holdiay Inn Express last night.

DISCLAIMER: Writer of this post did not actually stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and his views of said Inn are not shared by those who actually have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I didnt, but I DID stay at a Holdiay Inn Express last night.

DISCLAIMER: Writer of this post did not actually stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and his views of said Inn are not shared by those who actually have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

If you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, why no funny Chuck Norris line?

*Disclaimer* The above is simply post whoring
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The Chuck Norris thing is an internet phenomenon not just limited to Arfcom. It's all over the place.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Woot!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Called KUPD yesterday afternoon and said "Chuck Norris CAN  divide by zero"  hr

The Chuck Norris thing is an internet phenomenon not just limited to Arfcom. It's all over the place.hr

Ummmmm, being new to this forum, I HAVE to ask: what in the heck are you guys talking about?????
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Chuck Norris thing is an internet phenomenon not just limited to Arfcom. It's all over the place.

Ummmmm, being new to this forum, I HAVE to ask: what in the heck are you guys talking about?????

Chuck hears you.  He is on his way to explain the Facts to you.  And by explain, he means roundhousing them through the pulverized remnants of your skull.

Then Chuck will sew your skull back together with the dried intestines of an endangered black rhino.

Sheep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top