Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 2:32:57 PM EDT
I have looked at packing.org and they said it was okay, i just wanted to verify with someone who may have experience.

Anyone know for sure?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not seen packing.org be wrong yet! IM prebans on this website. He is a CCW instructor and can answer this one for sure!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Utah has reciprocity with AZ, your UT permit will work, but not if you are a resident of AZ. If you live in AZ, you must have an AZ permit to carry legally.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Utah is no longer reciprocal with Arizona.

***The CCW permit reciprocal agreement with Utah is cancelled effective October 25th, 2005. Arizona residents currently carrying concealed weapons in Arizona with a Utah permit are encouraged to obtain an Arizona permit. Arizona residents are subject to arrest if found carrying concealed weapons using a Utah permit.

The Utah permit will be recognized in Arizona if held by a non-Arizona resident pursuant to ARS 13-3112.V. Utah will continue to recognize the Arizona permit.

This agreement has been cancelled because Utah CCW permit training is no longer considered "substantially similar" as required by statute (ARS 13-3112.U), Utah has issued permits to Arizona residents who were denied an Arizona permit and Arizona residents are obtaining Utah permits to carry concealed weapons in Arizona, bypassing training requirements on Arizona firearms and use of deadly force laws.

www.azdps.gov/ccw/default.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top