Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 7:00:21 PM EDT
Hey guys:

I'm putting out feelers to find a new job in a better part of the country. I have a Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing), Fortune 500 marketing experience, former Army Special Operations with multiple combat deployments, local LEO experience, no drug or alcohol problems, good credit, a highly internal locus of control, and a good work ethic.

I can send resume, history, etc..

Thanks fellas!

Kyle

Oh yeah, wife (to be) is a certified veterinary technician currenlty working in specialty practice in Portland Oregon. She also has an English/Journalism Bachelors degree.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Down here in Tucson Pima co. shreiff's Dept is allways hiring. Also try : www.tucsonhelpwanted.com

I know Az is full but we need some good right-sided people down here in T-town.
Also there is/are several Vet. offices down here.

hope this helps.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you looking for LE or marketing bro?

That's a helluva resume you have there!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:13:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the responses fellas. Due to some injuries sustained "at work" I can't get back into LE at the moment. If I could, I'd probably putting an ap in with the FBI or USBP.

I'm up for management, marketing, sales (some jobs) or pretty much anything that strikes me as interesting.

Thanks again,

Kyle
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:39:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, there are a lot of varables in there hoss.  Any of those jobs can be found in abundance here, but you're probably looking at a median pay scale with only a BA.  The cost of housing out here is outrageous, but that's what you get with a year-round mild climate.  

Here's a link to some local jobs

^clicky^

If you want to come out and check it out personally, you're welcome to stay in my house and we'll take you around some areas to look at houses, prices, conditions, jobs, etc.  That will at least save you hotel costs and give you local contacts.  Of course, open desert shooting complete with Tannerite and BBQ is a compulsory activity, as is beer, but we might just squeeze in a few tours, too

If you just want to put out feelers, send me your resume and which corporations you'd like it to go to, and I'll fax it out to anyone you'd like.  My fax has free long distance, so even if you are looking out of my area it won't be a problem and will save you a ton in fax costs.  I don't have any personal contacts in marketing/sales, but I do have some friends in LE - everything from patrol to series 1811.  With your military background (I can assume an RA-1 214, yes?  If it's RA-1 jobs will be looking for you with a SF designator), there might be some LE positions you could do that don't carry the physical requirements patrol does.  Something to think about.  

I'm willing to help any possible way I can, bro.  I'll shoot you a PM with my phone numbers, as we can talk more details verbally than we can in text.  

I'd start with the AZcentral link for jobs I posted above.  

For housing, I have dealt with Greg Swann at Bloodhound Realty and he is good people.  His number is 602.740.7531

The Avila son is also a local realtor, so hitting him with a PM might prove informational.

Another fantastic realtor is Patti or Jeff Davis at 1st USA.  480.222.3030, and ask for either of them.  Tell then Richard Halliwell from Meyer properties sent you.  They WILL treat you right!  I do property management, and they are my exclusive realtors.  

Essentially, the opportunities exist where you make them.  You can probably do better job-wise and housing-wise outside of AZ (finacially speaking), but you can't beat our political climate and the people here.  Shall issue state, class 3 friendly, wide reciprocation with neighboring states, and open desert shooting.  Plus, I don't know what the temp is where you are at, but it's a beautiful 78 here.  I went out shooting with friends Wednesday, and after 13 hours of automatic weapons, tannerite, BBQ, and the best conversation to be had, I returned home sunburnt!  

I'll be away from the phones until 1300 today, but feel free to call me anytime after that.  If you have an area in mind but don't want to take a trip out here, let me know and I'll take some digital pics and email them to you.  Like I said, anything I can do to help.  Fax, pics, a place to stay, contacts, whetever.  

IM inbound.  

Richard

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Come to Sierra Vista.  You will fit right in at Ft Huachuca and will have 5 or 10 point preference for a job.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey guys:

I'm putting out feelers to find a new job in a better part of the country. I have a Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing), Fortune 500 marketing experience, former Army Special Operations with multiple combat deployments, local LEO experience, no drug or alcohol problems, good credit, a highly internal locus of control, and a good work ethic.

Thanks fellas!

Kyle

Oh yeah, wife (to be) is a certified veterinary technician currenlty working in specialty practice in Portland Oregon. She also has an English/Journalism Bachelors degree.

montana, Montana, MONTANA
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
look in arlington texas for Lear corp.  they build seats for gm tahoe there.  were hiring in wisconsin and I belive they are also.  I think they pay about 19 per hour.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#8]
GoDaddy.com is always hiring. I work in the Executive Accounts department.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the responses fellas! I'll continue looking into these.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#10]
yeah we have a real need for more bodies
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
yeah we have a real need for more bodies

Well, we can always use QUALITY over QUANTITY.  Being an AZ NATIVE, I can think of more than a few I'd like to replace with the likes of this man.  Some frequent this board, eh?  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Humm
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn! Thats one of the things I miss about living in AZ is the hospitality of the people and the sheer goodwill.

I watch your forum here from time to time while I'm dug in like a tick in the PRK.

Thought I'd send you folk a howdy from across the river.

Quoted: **SNIP**
Well, there are a lot of varables in there hoss.  Any of those jobs can be found in abundance here, but you're probably looking at a median pay scale with only a BA.  The cost of housing out here is outrageous, but that's what you get with a year-round mild climate.  

Here's a link to some local jobs

^clicky^

If you want to come out and check it out personally, you're welcome to stay in my house and we'll take you around some areas to look at houses, prices, conditions, jobs, etc.  That will at least save you hotel costs and give you local contacts.  Of course, open desert shooting complete with Tannerite and BBQ is a compulsory activity, as is beer, but we might just squeeze in a few tours, too **UNSNIP**

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#14]
That same invitation goes out to you if you take a vacation and want to visit the land of the free, bro!  Stop back by the homeland and say howdy in person!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That same invitation goes out to you if you take a vacation and want to visit the land of the free, bro!  Stop back by the homeland and say howdy in person!

Right on! I'll definately have to do that. I do miss AZ!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right on! I'll definately have to do that. I do miss AZ!

PM inbound with my phone numbers for when you get the chance to come back out this way
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:37:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm 38, I'm probably to old to be an ideal recruit for any PD. Sounds like a fun job though!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Hey guys:

Thanks fellas!

Kyle

First off i would reduce the states down to  WY, MT, CO, NM, UT, ID, AZ,  all these states are open carry and concealed carry  nfa or class 3 friendly  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#20]
WY, MT, CO, NM, UT, ID, AZ   OUT OF THESE STATES     CO, UT,AZ ,PROBABLY PAY THE HIGHEST
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top