Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 3:01:07 AM EDT
I don't know much about her, but she seems like an idiot. What can you guys tell me about her? How'd we get stuck with her???
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
She benefits from the votes of the liberal CA imports, and is effective at convincing conservatives that she is not a loony lefty.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]
She's a TURBO DYKE in the closet.

She's on a power trip.

She's getting the state sued by some fuck bag, New Orleans refugees who got fired from the JOBS she got them with the gubment.  SHOCKING!  They had criminal BACKGROUNDS!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know much about her, but she seems like an idiot. What can you guys tell me about her? How'd we get stuck with her???

IIRC she got in with the narrowest of margins, most likely due to voting "irregularities". this is why she is vehemently opposed to the voter ID parts of prop 200. Also she's a man baby!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#4]
She cares more about a female basketball player that died (natural causes, thats life) than she does about her states' boarder security or arizona residents' rights/freedoms.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Ummm..I'd fuck her.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#6]
When's she up for... expiration?? Any promising opposition?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Why does everybody keep saying "she"
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
When's she up for... expiration?? Any promising opposition?

this year, I'm voting for anyone that's not her.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ummm..I'd fuck her.

Can I watch? Sloppy seconds maybe?

AB
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#10]
You saying that with that avatar you got there just totally creeped me out albob.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You saying that with that avatar you got there just totally creeped me out albob.

AB
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Ummm..I'd fuck her.

Please tell me you're kidding....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
When's she it up for... expiration?? Any promising opposition?

Fixed it for ya..
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Dont like it?  You too can run for guvna.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:39:59 PM EDT
[#15]
better yet... what's wrong with us? We're the ones who voted her in.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What's this WE shit?

Were you one of the uninformed that actually voted for IT?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:06:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'd vote for damn near anyone on ARFCOM for Governor.  If nothing else, they can't mess the administration up any more than Janet has.  

Well, except for The_Fourth_Horseman, who seems set on some strange.  

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I did?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Don't blame me..... I voted for Matt Salmon !

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#20]
this WE shit? as in WE the damn people shit. how about instead of pointing fingers and "I voted for so and so" add something with substance. There's enough of that mentality in California. See where it's gotten them?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Fine then.
I take full responsibility for our governor's idoicy.
Write me in for gov in the next election.
Does the job come with a car or do I have to supply my own? And will I get a parking space downtown Phoenix or will I have to go out to the meter and pay every two hours?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
this WE shit? as in WE the damn people shit. how about instead of pointing fingers and "I voted for so and so" add something with substance. There's enough of that mentality mental illness in California. See where it's gotten them?

Fixed it for you.

The problem is because we have so damn many easterners, mid-westerners, and Californicators that have moved into the state and those jag-offs keep voting along party lines (democrap) instead of paying attention to the issues.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Let's stop bitching about the bitch in office and find a viable candidate to oppose her.  I've got several clients involved in politics in Arizona and the word is that AZ republicans have basically written off the governors race as they don't feel that they have a viable candidate to run against her.  Or at least that was what I heard several weeks ago.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd vote for damn near anyone on ARFCOM for Governor.
 If nothing else, they can't mess the administration up any more than Janet has.  

Would you vote for me?

All kidding aside, Goldwater's nephew is running for Gov.  I met him at the SMR/Crossroads and he was asking people to sign a petition to get him on the ballot. Seemed like a nice guy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd vote for damn near anyone on ARFCOM for Governor.
 If nothing else, they can't mess the administration up any more than Janet has.  

Would you vote for me?

All kidding aside, Goldwater's nephew is running for Gov.  I met him at the SAR/Crossroads and he was asking people to sign a petition to get him on the ballot. Seemed like a nice guy.

edit for SP
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:19:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Don't blame me..... I voted for Matt Salmon !

+1. I'd never vote for a fucking Libtard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top