A little of this,

A little  of that,

blew up  some of this,

played with that,

Saw a few of these,

and had a "Smoking" time!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
... Did the bayonet fall off that SKS Ann?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:48:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I took the bayo off to eliminate the drive-by bayonettings possibility

Bayo doesn't fit well with the synthetic stock, and it throws the balance.  Besides, I don't have enough cases for all my rifles, and the bayo scratches the others' stocks.  So I just leave it off.  Camy likes it the way it is, so if I mess with it I'm likely to get a foot in my butt.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nope, must'nt scare the sheeple you know!  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:07:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's some of the ones I grabbed:

John and the Krink

Here's the money shot!  That's me and the Krink and, while I have no where near the camera as Anarchy, Camy grabbed a few flying brass.  Rock and roll baby!

Kevin not only provided the guns and ammo, we made him load the mags for us to dump!  Except for this time, where he told me to do it

Anarchy not only has amazing photographic talent and a wonderful sense of humor, she'll outshoot just about anyone I know (including me, heh)!

Another of John and the Krink

Tannerite!!

Gunslinger808 and his M4.  You folks would not believe how accurate he is with this.  I put two soda cans out at about 100 yards.  It took him two shots to destroy both.  Chuck Norris could have done both with only one round, but I was stll impressed!

Camy and her first full-auto orgasm

Anarchy and my M1

And myself and the Krink

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#5]
SWEEET! Where is that at?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
SWEEET! Where is that at?

Just outside of Florence by the old dam
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a good time was had by all.

Gunslinger, is that one of those DAK SIGs?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like you had a good time Ann.....  Was nice meeting you and Kevin here last weekend.

If you all do it again, and dont mind another tagalong, let me know ?  I'd really like to have a little fun, right about now.

I'll need directions (for a clueless non-local) though, so I can drive myself and not get lost...

Thanks !

John
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

w00t!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

w00t!

They always forget the w00t!

Gunslinger, is that one of those DAK SIGs?

Yup, it's pretty sweet for a DAO.

On an off topic (sorta) I'm really pissed about the amount of trash people have taken out there and left, it amazes me how someone can be so F'n lazy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#11]

On an off topic (sorta) I'm really pissed about the amount of trash people have taken out there and left, it amazes me how someone can be so F'n lazy

I hear ya.
I love to shoot at the same place you guys are shooting in the photos. I have been shooting there for years. I used to almost have the place to myself. Now it is always full of people. The trash problem is getting worse. I was there with my family last Sunday afternoon and it was packed. When we got there, the next closest car was about 75 yards away. When another group showed up and parked too close for comfort and started muzzling us, it was time to go. It will be another AZstan before to long. Time to find greener pastures.
Milhouse
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
On an off topic (sorta) I'm really pissed about the amount of trash people have taken out there and left, it amazes me how someone can be so F'n lazy.

I just got from shooting on BLM land about 20 minutes from my place and the trash that people leave there is disgusting.  I left with a garbage bag full of water bottles, cans, misc junk, brass and hulls on top of packing out what I packed in.  I hardly made a dent in the crap left there.  I figure if I can haul out one or two bags each time I go others might catch on.  Hey, I can hope can't I?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#13]
hell yeah looks like you had good times
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Unfortunately white trash scum have the same access to guns that the good guys do!

Where I shoot...  Someone will clean it up every so often, but within a week, there's another fucking appliance or some mindlessly idiotic piece of shit dumped out there.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 2:35:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Same with Table Mesa Road, guys.  We always pack out more than we pack in, but it does no good.  People just have no respect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top