Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 9:32:50 AM EDT
My friend would like a good showing for his mom, who is brand new to AZ - we are throwing her a B-day party at my house at the date above.  We'll be BBQing some game meat (Ram and Boar) and just having a great time BSing around.  I have tons of rib racks, Ram steaks, and a whole leg of Ram.  

Activities will include, but not be limited to, the following:

Eating.

Drinking.

BSing.

Pin the tail on the illegal next door neighbor.

Loud music (bring a cd if you dare) (I have 4, 14" and 2, 10" set up on 1,700 watts).  

Prizes - yes, you can win a swift kick in the ass!  

The "How much can I bug the illegal neighbors" game.  

Horeshoes (bring yer hat, y'all *spit*).

And the best game, "How many times can Camy possibly come out and tell us to shut up?"  The winner of this game - with the most complaints - wins 50 rounds of your choice in 45, 30'06, 8mm, or my personal favorite, 38 WWB.  No, I'm not kidding.  The '06 is in en blocs, so you'll get 48 rounds rather than 50.  

This is going to be a great time, and I'd really like a bunch of people to turn out.  We'll be polite and rowdy, yet respectful and fun.  

For those of you never here before, the rules:

You WILL NOT drive drunk from my house!  Camy will give you a ride home, I will pay for a cab (I keep a couple hundred in cash for this), or you catch a ride with another.  I shit you not, people:  if you are drunk, your keys are in my safe and I will NOT let you drive home.  This is a very simple request, and there are a few here on this board that will tell you I have no problem enforcing it!  Maybe that makes me an asshole, but I will not tolerate any injuries after anyone leaves my house.  Know it, learn it, and live it, or don't bother showing up.  No bullshit - there are three here on this board that tried to get their keys, and they all failed cause they were drunk.  I may be a cripple, but you WILL have a DD if you're snockered.  Or you'll deal with me.  I have 2 DUIs myself, and I know the consequences.  I won't let it happen to my friends.  

Now that is out of the way...

We want everyone to have a blast!  If you want to get shitfaced, call me and Camy will give you a ride home.  Your vehicle is safe on my property.  Trust me, it's safe.  

If you want to drive here and get plastered, you can stay here.  I have several air mattresses.  We'll all need to sleep on the floor, but it'll be comfortable - I'm getting rid of the kids that night, heh!    Oh, and that don't mean the same air matress, pervs!  

Sound off if you're coming!  

PM me for directions and don't worry...  I'm not the asshole I seem to be.  Kids are welcome - but if you want to bring them, let me know and I'll have mine here.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll show up with a smile on my face and a keg in the truck!!!!!! Free Beer on me Ya'll !!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My friend would like a good showing for his mom, who is brand new to AZ - we are throwing her a B-day party at my house at the date above.  We'll be BBQing some game meat (Ram and Boar) and just having a great time BSing around.  I have tons of rib racks, Ram steaks, and a whole leg of Ram.  

Eating.

Drinking.

BSing.

Loud music (bring a cd if you dare) (I have 4, 14" and 2, 10" set up on 1,700 watts).  

And the best game, "How many times can Camy possibly come out and tell us to shut up?"  The winner of this game - with the most complaints - wins 50 rounds of your choice in 45, 30'06, 8mm, or my personal favorite, 38 WWB.  No, I'm not kidding.  The '06 is in en blocs, so you'll get 48 rounds rather than 50.  

This is going to be a great time, and I'd really like a bunch of people to turn out.  We'll be polite and rowdy, yet respectful and fun.  

You WILL NOT drive drunk from my house!  Camy will give you a ride home, I will pay for a cab (I keep a couple hundred in cash for this), or you catch a ride with another.  I shit you not, people:  if you are drunk, your keys are in my safe and I will NOT let you drive home.  This is a very simple request, and there are a few here on this board that will tell you I have no problem enforcing it!  Maybe that makes me an asshole, but I will not tolerate any injuries after anyone leaves my house.  Know it, learn it, and live it, or don't bother showing up.  No bullshit - there are three here on this board that tried to get their keys, and they all failed cause they were drunk.  I may be a cripple, but you WILL have a DD if you're snockered.  Or you'll deal with me.  I have 2 DUIs myself, and I know the consequences.  I won't let it happen to my friends.  

We want everyone to have a blast!  If you want to get shitfaced, call me and Camy will give you a ride home.  Your vehicle is safe on my property.  Trust me, it's safe.  

If you want to drive here and get plastered, you can stay here.  I have several air mattresses.  We'll all need to sleep on the floor, but it'll be comfortable - I'm getting rid of the kids that night, heh!    Oh, and that don't mean the same air matress, pervs!  Oh, and that don't mean the same air matress, pervs!

Shit, I was in until then....  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll try to make it out to your place again. The last time was great and thanks for having me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Richard,

Hey bud, I IM'd you 5 days ago and have not heard a word, I see by your post that you have logged on here since I sent it.

What gives?

dave
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Richard,

Hey bud, I IM'd you 5 days ago and have not heard a word, I see by your post that you have logged on here since I sent it.

What gives?

dave

You did?

I haven't received an IM in a couple weeks bro, and nothing to do with this thread.  Shit, I hope I didn't brokedick my settings or read it and forgot about it and it went to trash...  Can you send to me again, please?  If it still doesn't come through, call me at 602.334.1723 - but more than likely I checked my IMs while in a hurry and forgot to save it to respond to later.  I hope not, man, and if I did I sure am sorry!  Resend or better yet, call me - I won't get here very often anymore because I just started a new semester and most of my day is work and school.

Sorry if I screwed the pooch, bro!  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#6]
thedave1164

Never mind.  I thought you wanted to stop by for the party, but then I remembered you.  What gives?  Give me a call bro.  I can't log on to GT anymore, so if you sent an IM via that way I can't access it.  Use my personal email or contact me here or call me
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
sounds like you are doing well, e-mail sent.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Am I invited to This party???
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Everyone's invited!  Just shoot me a confirmation and I'll give you my address.  I only need a confirmation so we know how much food to make!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, unless I get stuck over at work, Annachy and I will be there.
I got the directions from Mrs. NEFP at our other site.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#11]
The Missus and I will be there...prolly about 7pm...save some meat for me! AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MUFFINS!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#12]
ah damn it, I lost your address less than a day after I got it. Could you send it again? I am pretty damn sure I am going

sorry dude
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Bad_Aim Address sent thru IM
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
ah damn it, I lost your address less than a day after I got it. Could you send it again? I am pretty damn sure I am going

sorry dude

I can't help but think of the last get together you tried to make.
Should I bring some quick clot?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry dude

I can't help but think of the last get together you tried to make.
Should I bring some quick clot?

I will come prepared with quick-clot or some sort of stoppage material just in case
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#16]
UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH Last night was GREAT!!! I just don't think I'll Ever Be the Same! Judy had an AWESOME B-day and wanted me to thank everyone for the Warm Welcome and Party last night. I couldn't believe the turnout! One of the Best BBQ's I've been to!

Hey 4thHorseman.... Are you OK? You ate 1/4 of a Ram, 1/2 an Elk and chased it down with a few beers. I wanted to make sure you didn't expolde Tell Holly I'll send her that Tato recipe ifn she wants it

Hey Gunslingr808... See you and Anarchy on Wednesday!

Richardh247 THANK YOU for hosting the AWESOME BBQ!!!! Oh yeah, Next time Don't start bitching at 1 am "Everyone out! I gotta get up at 4am!" Next time just keep drinking and stay up all night You are a True Friend and I just gotta give you Crap..... P.S. Mommy In Law still wants you to handcuff her up Oh Yeah! Didn't I warn you about her?!?!?? Don't have a camera in your hand and tell her to "Hike it up" Did you enjoy that show?

It was nice getting to meet everyone last night and we should do it again soon before it starts getting hot outside. Let me get a chance to Kill something else to eat and we'll BBQ Again!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I have read a few of these threads and this part always pops out at me .
You WILL NOT drive drunk from my house! Camy will give you a ride home, I will pay for a cab (I keep a couple hundred in cash for this), or you catch a ride with another. I shit you not, people: if you are drunk, your keys are in my safe and I will NOT let you drive home. This is a very simple request, and there are a few here on this board that will tell you I have no problem enforcing it! Maybe that makes me an asshole, but I will not tolerate any injuries after anyone leaves my house. Know it, learn it, and live it, or don't bother showing up. No bullshit - there are three here on this board that tried to get their keys, and they all failed cause they were drunk. I may be a cripple, but you WILL have a DD if you're snockered. Or you'll deal with me. I have 2 DUIs myself, and I know the consequences. I won't let it happen to my friends.

Spot on . Good job man .
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Eating.

Drinking.

BSing.

If you want to drive here and get plastered, you can stay here.  I have several air mattresses.  We'll all need to sleep on the floor, but it'll be comfortable - I'm getting rid of the kids that night, heh!    Oh, and that don't mean the same air matress, pervs!  

Sound off if you're coming!  

PM me for directions and don't worry...  I'm not the asshole I seem to be.  Kids are welcome - but if you want to bring them, let me know and I'll have mine here.  

given directions i'll be there   what would you like my to bring  ?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
given directions i'll be there   what would you like my to bring  ?

Umm...   Sunday and Monday  ???  
yer a little late dude    Date check there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top