Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 6:32:16 AM EDT
I was listening to KFYI this morning and apparently some fucking piece of shit car jacked about 3 different cars in west Mexico...I mean west Phoenix.

The fucker caused numerous accidents all over the place and then finally caused another one and that last one sent him into a canal. There was also reports that the fucker fired some shots from a revolver.

Unfortunately I think it ended with him getting arrested instead of getting shot in the face about 50 times.

I'm betting it was a filthy illegal alien, if it was the news won't tell you that though, but I'll know from him name if they even give that out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, heard about it but didnt see it. My dad told me the cameraman on the helicopter was actually able to make out the BG reloding his gun in his lap while driving in the car! To bad they didnt take him out
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
saw it live this morning on channel 3,  not sure about alien status, but looked to be darker skinned.  Too bad these scum dont try and hijack some of the people who carry regularly.

In some sort of crazy way I keep hoping that I'll be in the right place at the right time.

Knowing my luck though, they'd somehow catch me off guard and then I'll have to post here that I was car jacked and they got my gun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
those would have obviously been prevented had those vehicles been required to have front license plates
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
those would have obviously been prevented had those vehicles been required to have front license plates

Stop it! You're killin' me!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:00:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah, heard about it but didnt see it. My dad told me the cameraman on the helicopter was actually able to make out the BG reloding his gun in his lap while driving in the car! To bad they didnt take him out

Why would he be reloading his gun if he never fired it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#10]
The video showed smoke coming from the driver's area of the BG's car. Unless he was trying to take them out with cigarette smoke/lung cancer.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I know police fired at him,  it was said that he fired at the police.  But not sure if thats true.

In the video it sure looks like the illegal is firing at the cops.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#12]
He was firing at the police
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Well I called it. KFYI is reporting that the POS is in fact a filthy, worthless illegal alien and on top of all that, he is a deported felon.

Thank you Jorge Bush for making my country a safer place.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#15]
WEST VALLEY - The suspect in a carjacking drama that started in southwest Phoenix and ended in Glendale has told police that he was high on crack.

Ramon Hernandez Martinez said he had been using the drug for several days and just started doing "crazy things" Wednesday, police reported in jail documents.

Martinez, who turns 39 Saturday, was booked on eight counts of aggravated assault and one count each of armed robbery and unlawful flight. Bail was set at $1 million.

Two homes were broken into, a truck was stolen, two other vehicles were carjacked and shots were exchanged with police officers during the crime spree.

Big Surprise here... (0_o)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top