Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
E-mail sent
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:20:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't do it, it's a trap!

One day you're an average joe walking down the street with money in your pocket and a happy spouse.

You take the class and shortly thereafter you're going to wakeup a degenerate gun nut.  You'll find yourself hording ammo, buying muliple AR's and paying more for toys than most folks spend on a car. :P  Your wife will write off ever seeing you on the weekends and she'll begin to wonder why the UPS guy now knows you by first name...

All kidding aside, it's a good class and a nice way to meet a few folks so your first time out at a match isn't so alien.   And you really don't need all the gear, I did my first two shotgun stages with an 870 and a pocket full of shells as my oober tactical speedloader.

- Pete

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Email Sent

See you all there.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't Russell once try to clear a 12 ga jam by slamming the plastic stock on the ground and have to finish the course with a broken stock?

Or was that someone else?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
come out and shoot and you will see all kinds of interesting problems and how people solve them (or try to).

i like Scotts solution to problems.....

extreme amounts of profanity.

does he teach that at the class?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i like Scotts solution to problems.....

extreme amounts of profanity.

does he teach that at the class?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top