Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:34:48 PM EDT
I've been there on overnighters before, but never for a long weekend. What is there to do in Flag?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
if you drink beer, there are some great brewpubs. IM me and i can give you the info..
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Ruffs Guns & Liquor.

Beaver Street Brewery.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
You can watch your wife spend your money....or you can go to the observatory and search the stars for alien women spending their alien husbands alien money.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]
If you're a sporty type, try Vertical Relief over by Cherry street (downtown). It's a cool indoor rockclimbing wall. Pretty fun. And don't forget to goto Lowell Observatory Visitor's Center - My dad actually built that. If you go, notice the rock wall going in the entrance. Every one of those stones was hand-picked from "the wild" and placed by one guy. Also look for the small bits of crystals and geodes - my dad put those there.  And don't forget to check out the outrageous home prices!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you're a sporty type, try Vertical Relief over by Cherry street (downtown). It's a cool indoor rockclimbing wall. Pretty fun. And don't forget to goto Lowell Observatory Visitor's Center - My dad actually built that. If you go, notice the rock wall going in the entrance. Every one of those stones was hand-picked from "the wild" and placed by one guy. Also look for the small bits of crystals and geodes - my dad put those there.  And don't forget to check out the outrageous home prices!

... hehehe, a true "brutha" from our beloved North! Cheers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top