Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 3:06:15 PM EDT
I've called AZ TAC and Lone Wolf and they don't have what I need.  I'm kind of a newb so I don't know a lot of AR retailers.  Looking for MIAD, ranger plates and followers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Dillion Precision.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply.  I found most all of it at The Wilderness, at 16th ave and Hatcher.  Nice folks there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:46:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Tim Weaver, AKA Practical Tactical is worth a try, too.  He's given me some swingin' deals on stuff.

Practicaltactical.net should do the trick.  I didn't see the MIAD on his web page, but I know he's a stocking dealer.  I've shot his guns that are 'full pimp' and MIAD equipped.  I got my ranger plates from him, too.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top