Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 6:56:21 PM EDT

Ein Prosit!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
... What a great picture, wish I were there!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Beer and B--bs

Very nice

Neanderthal
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
WAIT WAIT!!!  WTF DID THIS GO DOWN, AND WHY THE F WASNT IN INFORMED AHEAD OF TIME?!?!?!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Mmmmmmmmmm...  Spaten Lager!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Warsteiner is better!

Zur Kate in Mesa usually has an Octoberfest with lots of beer, brats, ham hocks, and apple streudel..Also an Oopma Band..A VERY good time! Someone call and let us know when it is so we can make it an official ARFCOM event
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Blondie on the right there is a hottie.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Warsteiner is better!

Zur Kate in Mesa usually has an Octoberfest with lots of beer, brats, ham hocks, and apple streudel..Also an Oopma Band..A VERY good time! Someone call and let us know when it is so we can make it an official ARFCOM event

w00t!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Warsteiner is better!

But do they have ladies like those pictured?

Beer is, more or less, standardized.  I know that I'm getting *almost* the same beer in TX, AZ, NM, etc, as long as the same name/label applies.

It's the ladies that are truly the unknown quantity at any event.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Warsteiner is better!

Beer is, more or less, standardized.  I know that I'm getting *almost* the same beer in TX, AZ, NM, etc, as long as the same name/label applies.

You're talking Mesa Arizona here bro...Mormons and snowbirds

So, if you want to see some 75 year old chick in a low cut top doing the Chicken Dance to a Polka Band, then you have a front row seat...

Most of the Mormon chicks are hot, but they generally don't dress like the lovely ladies above and hang out with a bunch of horndogs like us constantly looking at their bewbies...  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Warsteiner is better!

You're talking Mesa Arizona here bro...Mormons and snowbirds

So, if you want to see some 75 year old chick in a low cut top doing the Chicken Dance to a Polka Band, then you have a front row seat...

Most of the Mormon chicks are hot, but they generally don't dress like the lovely ladies above and hang out with a bunch of horndogs like us constantly looking at their bewbies...  

But *that* was my question, man......... Where do you find *those* chicks?!?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#13]

But *that* was my question, man......... Where do you find *those* chicks?!?

What do you get when you find a cross between an elephant and a rhino...

El-If-I-Know

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Zur Kate on Main St in Mesa is having Oktoberfest on November 5th. It will be indoors this year because they changed ownership and couldn't get the liquor license to serve outside in time. New ownership is also why Oktoberfest is in November..

I say we go!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Zur Kate on Main St in Mesa is having Oktoberfest on November 5th. It will be indoors this year because they changed ownership and couldn't get the liquor license to serve outside in time. New ownership is also why Oktoberfest is in November..

I say we go!

... If you're serious, you and the missus have a place to stay the night a short 1/2 mile from there. I think it sounds like a grand idea!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say we go!

... If you're serious, you and the missus have a place to stay the night a short 1/2 mile from there. I think it sounds like a grand idea!

Missus? Does she have to come?

Oh yeah, she needs to drive my drunk butt home...
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:58:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Warsteiner is better!

German Oompa or Mexican Oompa?

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Warsteiner is better!

German Oompa or Mexican Oompa?

A mexican with a tuba playing Tejano music!

Feliz Fiesta de Octobre...  Cerveza Tecate mi amigo?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top