Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 11:05:23 AM EDT
Y'all heard about this new govmint plan called: "Granite Shadow."

check it out: www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10364.htm

also Google op plan: "Power Geyser."

What gives? I thought our Armed Services go against our ENEMIES,
While domestic law enforcement goes after crooks.

You mean to say my local Sheriff, State Police, FBI, CIA, etc. gets trumped by our own military?
and our military answers to NOBODY?

Now we hear talk about throwing our the Posse Comitatus act--it all fits together, bros!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Your tin foil hat is wrapped a little too tight.  This belongs over in in the GD forum with the rest of the moon bats.

Military has been doing this for ages it's nothing new.  the posse act just states that the military cannot perform law enforcement  duties within the US.  NEST Teams and what they do, do not fall under this.  

Ever hear of JTF-6?  it was run out of Ft. Bliss and did counter drug and border watching missions.  I know because I took part in 3 JTF-6 missions.  Two in Arizona and one in Cali. Then the marines killed an illegal  in texas and it got shut down.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanx, Frostie! My tinfoil hat's still on. I'll post in GD with my other nut cases.

I recall Joint Task Force North basically was drug interdiction against "baddies" initiated by USDOJ requets.  Granite Shadow's something new.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Research NEST teams and what they do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Wheeee...I'm a moon bat!!!  I'm a moon bat!!!  flap flap flap

That is the coolest term I have heard in a long time!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey somebody, use the "T" word or post an aluminum flashlight pic! Let's get this gomers thread locked.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey somebody, use the "T" word or post an aluminum flashlight pic! Let's get this gomers thread locked.

Hi Mr Avila!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top