Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 9:55:45 PM EDT
that I move to chandler from cali!

stressin, excited, sad, happy!

gonna be trippin and wierd/surreal for a while.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Don't sweat it...  might be the best thing you ever do
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't sweat it...  might be the best thing you ever do

might? Shit, first thing you have to do when you get out here is get your AZ license and head to the gun shop for your healthy dose of freedom
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The stress will leave as soon as that commie state is in your rearview.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#4]
NO worries mon. We got all the illegals you need to feel right at home.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The stress will leave as soon as that commie state is in your rearview.

+1

When my wife and I escaped, things just started to work out for us... much less stress.. And we were able to BUY a BRAND new home.... a 23 year old and his 22 year old wife would never be able to do that in Kali...

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah.. happy bout gaining freedoms back.. but for me the hard part is going to be the distance between my parental units and I.  Probly gonna call home balling around week 2.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
yeah.. happy bout gaining freedoms back.. but for me the hard part is going to be the distance between my parental units and I.  Probly gonna call home balling around week 2.

Hell when I left the only thing I worried about was missing the ocean.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hey do you have a truck?  Want to go exploring the hill's with some of us on Sat morning?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You'll be too busy shooting to do that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey do you have a truck?  Want to go exploring the hill's with some of us on Sat morning?

Dont got a truck :-( and Still figuring out my weekend... which so far has no plans except for taking care of odds and ends that come up.

Thanks for the invite!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont got a truck :-( and Still figuring out my weekend... which so far has no plans except for taking care of odds and ends that come up.

Thanks for the invite!

Ill more than likey have room.  I have to be home by noon tho.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the invite!

Ill more than likey have room.  I have to be home by noon tho.

cool.. ill let you know via IM or aim(figgured out your name)
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#13]
You're going to love it.  I do.  The people here are great compared to CA.  I've been here six weeks and can't imagine going back to CA.  Had my AZ license and plate the day after I got here.  Have already made one firearm purchase which I was able to complete the transaction and walk out in less than an hour with said purchase and have stocked up on standard cap magazines at the Big Phoenix Gun Show.  

It truly is a free state and I finally feel like I can breathe.  It was stressful at first just like you said but I don't regret the move a bit and only look forward to our future here.  All our family is back in CA as well.  It's tough but just get a good long distance plan and make sure you head back to visit now and then.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, it's thursday. Did ya survive the move? I hope you are at a gun store right now getting some freedom ware
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I love AZ.

hi-caps, flash-hiders, and folding stocks oh my!

Welcome to a free(er) America, while your here we would appreciate if you helped the rest of us keep it that way.

Feel free to check out the "other azhtf" with more  freedom and an excellant classifieds section.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v390/topjimmy/Arizona.jpg

Love that sign

but seriously Arizona is the best state you could move to, and we are happy to have another pro-gun person on board.  Visis arizonashooting.com and sign up, and you will get in on some sweet group buys, along with a bunch of group shoots and meet some really nice guys.

Welcome to AZ
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#18]
thanks yall!!! just hooked my puter back up so i can post and check stuff

got here yesterday afternoon had a good drive, and got a few more mpg that i was expecting! , mostly settled in now, gotta go get my bed this afternoon from scottsdale.

LOL i took a pic of that sign when i stopped at the flying j for gas.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Change that nasty ass "CA" from your bio!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#20]
ok, changed it.. happy now.  im gonna miss my old state in "some" ways.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yes I am happy now, thanks!  

I miss some parts, my family/parents, the beach... and as gay as it sounds... Disneyland... Mrs FlyByWire and I grew up there, and went about once a week.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I am happy now, thanks!  

I miss some parts, my family/parents, the beach... and as gay as it sounds... Disneyland... Mrs FlyByWire and I grew up there, and went about once a week.

as did I, had an annual pass for 10 years... was born in anaheim and lived in placentia for almost all my life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top