Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 9:13:53 AM EDT
What Happened to Liddy & Hill on 550AM KFYI? They used to be on from 4-7 on weekdays. Joe Crummy is filling their timeslot now but for a long long time it was still their show, and he was just filling in. Now it’s his timeslot. Did they fall out of favor and get fired or move someplace else? I used to listen to them everyday on the way home from work.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Liddy was a republican koolaid drinker who cut anyone off that dared to disagree with him, the other guy was OK. they went to do some cruise and never came back.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
They got picked up nationally.

www.liddyandhill.com/

I used to listen occasionally, but I was never a big fan of the show.  Liddy had that one voice that he used for all of his impressions.  Austin Hill was just annoying.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad to see Joe Crummy movin up.  Sometimes I would work late just so I wouldn't have to listen to Tom Liddy remind us about how he knows all!  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Almost preferred to listen to Goyette as opposed to Liddy. He will never be the radio talker his dad is. Austin Hill is good as a solo act, but Tom brings him down IMO. And Joe Crummy rocks, even if I don't always agree.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#6]
People still listen to AM?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

... Are you kidding?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:08:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Are you kidding?

Yes
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't get me wrong. I like Joe Crummy a lot. I just wondered what happened to them. What really annoys me is the non stop talk about freaking hurricane Katrina as of late. I'm sick of it. Move on please!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#10]
you guys could have always listened to my fav right winger Mike Savage.  he's on 1100am
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Almost preferred to listen to Goyette as opposed to Liddy. He will never be the radio talker his dad is. Austin Hill is good as a solo act, but Tom brings him down IMO. And Joe Crummy rocks, even if I don't always agree.

I liked Goyette as well, he's on air america now doing the morning drive. I don't listen to him because Brian Jacobs is better.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
you guys could have always listened to my fav right winger Mike Savage.  he's on 1100am

See I have heard of him, hes on XM radio around lunch time everyday.  Oh wait maybe thats Michael Medville or something?  I dont remember, maybe they are both on XM.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Mike Savage come on at 4:00pm i think and is on until like 8:00pm.  the AM station is 1100 KFNX or something like that.

There is also 960 the Patriot
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Liddy was a republican koolaid drinker who cut anyone off that dared to disagree with him, the other guy was OK. they went to do some cruise and never came back.

Only Democraps drink "Koolaid"...Ya bloody Brit

I too wonder what happend...I do like Crummy and Jacobs REALLY gets my mornings started

" Phuck the Animalestina's"
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only Democraps drink "Koolaid"...Ya bloody Brit

I too wonder what happend...I do like Crummy and Jacobs REALLY gets my mornings started

" Phuck the Animalestina's"

hadaway 'n' shite!

yeah Jacobs is good, he has some pretty good rants in the first hour, I usually listen 5-6.30.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top