Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 10:28:49 PM EDT
Nopalitano that is....I was working at the shelter at the Coliseum and she was about 2 feet from me walking by waving... She's a good looking dude...

Good photo op since the press was there too. Saw a few of the local talking heads. No babes from Fox (Cable) Also met Roger Vanderpool. The ONLY democrat I have ever voted for when he was Sheriff here in Pinal County. Now he's the Chief of DPS and is running the show there. Dude stands about 6'8" too!

My heart really goes out to those people. Some of the stories darn near broke me into tears..I had to walk away and catch my composure..

They have been to hell and back...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:10:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You have my sincerest condolences.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Back in the 04 elections I shook his hand and thanked him for such quick sign off of my form 4's. Good guy, for a democrat.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Roger Vanderpool will run for governor some day.

ETA: And he will have my vote.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I was driving from Chandler to Florence this morning out on I-10 and I witnessed a real bad accident involving a semi that lost a tire, rolled over, and struck a guy who was changing a tire on the side of the road.  Anyway, I called 911 and gave them all the details.  As I was giving the semi driver some first aid for his lacerations, the first DPS unit arrived on scene.  Guess who it was?  Director Vanderpool.  He was driving an unmarked patrol car.  It was about 7:00 a.m., so I'm assuming he was on his way into work.  Anyway, he seemed like a good guy.  He didn't even look twice at the G19 on my hip.  

If it hadn't been such a serious scene, I was going to make a crack to him about how the budget cuts must be bad if he's back in a patrol car.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was driving from Chandler to Florence this morning out on I-10 and I witnessed a real bad accident involving a semi that lost a tire, rolled over, and struck a guy who was changing a tire on the side of the road.  Anyway, I called 911 and gave them all the details.  As I was giving the semi driver some first aid for his lacerations, the first DPS unit arrived on scene.  Guess who it was?  Director Vanderpool.  He was driving an unmarked patrol car.  It was about 7:00 a.m., so I'm assuming he was on his way into work.  Anyway, he seemed like a good guy.  He didn't even look twice at the G19 on my hip.  

If it hadn't been such a serious scene, I was going to make a crack to him about how the budget cuts must be bad if he's back in a patrol car.  

He was probably on his way to the shelter. He's Incident Commander for this event...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You were that close and you didn't spit on her?

WTF, OVER ??!!??

You COULD have tripped her at that range!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

WTF, OVER ??!!??

Thats rude.  He should have at least slapped her for me then told her what a waste of a human being she is.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#8]
You should have asked her for her autograph!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I know how ya feel man...

I bumped into McCain the other day at MCC. I felt dirty and used afterwards.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF, OVER ??!!??

Thats rude.  He should have at least slapped her him for me then told her him what a waste of a human being she he is.

fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I know how ya feel man...

I bumped into McCain the other day at MCC. I felt dirty and used afterwards.

McCain is an ASS!

I think that Janet is a Pro gun Girl.  Anyone have anything to change my mind? It's just have only seen pro gun stuff from her.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:27:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope you're kidding about Janet being pro-gun.  The NRA gave her a D in 2002.

Link

Since then, she's signed a few pro-gun bills.  Not because she wanted to, of course.  Deep down, she's as liberal and anti-gun as they come.  She's very calculating, however.  Everything she does, including signing the occasional pro-gun bill, is designed to ensure her future political viability.  

Her true colors came out when she vetoed the guns-in-restaurants bill earlier this year.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF, OVER ??!!??

Thats rude.  He should have at least slapped her him for me then told her him what a waste of a human being she he is.

fixed it for ya.

Thanks buddy.  I forget she has an extra Y chromosome in the mix.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for helping out.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top