Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 7:26:55 PM EDT
The Crossroads Gun Show is scheduled for next weekend at the Fairgrounds. With the Coliseum getting ready to accept hurricane refugees, does anyone know if the gun show will cancelled?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag to find out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't they have enough guns?

AB
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I would hope they cancel just for humanitarian and social reasons. Just a good way of saying it would be a total flustercluck just being there. Imagine what the state fair is like and then have a gun show. It wont be good for us gun owners to deal with it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]
As long as SAR is still going to happen I personaly could care less.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
As long as SAR is still going to happen I personaly could care less.

+1
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#8]
2,000 people in the colusium that didn't bring cars shouldn't have any affect on us at the ag buildings where the gun show is.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I got this from another website, but I think that it answers all questions about the upcoming gun show next week:

We got the word today that hurricane refugees will be moving in to the Coliseum for temporary emergency housing and will be there on the weekend of the Crossroads gun show, September 10-11. The news media, as you probably already know, is full of reports of the refugee housing in the Coliseum and we have received reports from gun show friends that many think the gun show is cancelled.

Would you be kind enough to activate your email network and let everyone know that the gun show is still on for Sept. 10-11 and will still be
held at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. The hours are 9 to 5 Saturday, and 9 to 4 Sunday. Any help you can give us in getting the word out will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Templeton
Crossroads of the West
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:18:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
2,000 people in the colusium that didn't bring cars shouldn't have any affect on us at the ag buildings where the gun show is.

They might not have cars, but all the people who have to care for them will have cars.

As brought up on another site, be sure to lock you doors and don't leave anything out in the open.  Remember the NOLA scenes.

azski
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#12]
September show in the AG buildings will be miserable....its still supposed to be in the 100s this weekend and probably humid.

i'd pass.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I got this from another website, but I think that it answers all questions about the upcoming gun show next week:

We got the word today that hurricane refugees will be moving in to the Coliseum for temporary emergency housing and will be there on the weekend of the Crossroads gun show, September 10-11. The news media, as you probably already know, is full of reports of the refugee housing in the Coliseum and we have received reports from gun show friends that many think the gun show is cancelled.

Would you be kind enough to activate your email network and let everyone know that the gun show is still on for Sept. 10-11 and will still be
held at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. The hours are 9 to 5 Saturday, and 9 to 4 Sunday. Any help you can give us in getting the word out will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Templeton
Crossroads of the West

thank god!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
September show in the AG buildings will be miserable....its still supposed to be in the 100s this weekend and probably humid.

i'd pass.....

Well, Hurricane Katrina has convinced me not to go to the Crossroads show.

Not because of the refugees in the collesium, but because of the refugee's we'll be butchering hosting in Sun Devil Stadium.  

Go Devils!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top