Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 3:13:57 PM EDT
Do any of you fellers think the other countries will step in and help out with New Orleans, much like we did for the Tsunami this passed year?  Have'nt seen any word about it on the news.  Schyt, the day after it hit, we (the US) were over there sorting thru carcasses.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#1]
In a word, NO!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
In a word, NO!

I agree, also I have to assume that the fucking terrorist love this shit...

Lets go Looter hunting; those pieces of shit need to die!!!

Finally got a hold of a family friend who lives in New Orleans, she had stayed at a hospital because her husband had to stay behind to work, but they were told to leave because it was becoming unsafe due to the looter/armed mobs.  They are at home now and have only minor damage, but they are packing up and heading towards Texas.  They have one firearm but very little ammo, but their neighbor that is tagging along has 2 firearms and plenty of ammo.  Its fucked up when Americans have to worry about not having enough ammo while still here in the US.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I agree, also I have to assume that the fucking terrorist love this shit...

I have been thinking about this, we need to be watching our six REAL GOOD. Those bastards have an opportunity to sneak in and kick us right in the crotch if they have a mind to.

AB
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#4]
So I guess this would be on of those SHTF scenarios we all talk about?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So I guess this would be on of those SHTF scenarios we all talk about?

Hmmm, let's recap.  Massive destruction of property.  No electricity, gas or other civil services.  Little or no police or fire services, no drinkable water, no sewage services, no garbage pickup.  Widespread civil unrest.  Armed looters shooting at police and rescue personnel.  Homes and businesses under 15 feet of water.  Dead bodies and human feces floating side by side all over the city.  Criminals running wild.  In another week or so the only way to enter the city without committing suicide will be as part of a heavily armed patrol wearing hazmat suits.

Disease, famine, pestilence, killing and regular sheeple running like...well, like scared sheep who despite many warnings were totally unprepared.

Sounds like SHTF to me...but wait, that CAN'T happen here!  Or can it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Time for a little (quiet) looter herd-thinning.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I summon forth the - "CADAVER COLLECTOR"

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/135M4910A-BL-med.jpg
Time for a little (quiet) looter herd-thinning.

I like the way you think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top