Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 10:10:24 AM EDT

Just thought I'd give a report from the range for any who are interested.  I took the CCW class at the Scottsdale Gun Club this Sunday and I'd give it two thumbs up.

Even with the change in process from a 16 to 8 hour class the instructors did a good job.  It didn't feel too rushed conscidering they are trying to jam a lot of materian into the single day class.  

I was pretty impressed with the instructor lineup they had.  They were all experienced shooters with a real passion for what they did.  The legal section was taught by a Scottsdale judge, so it was great to get some first hand stories of gun cases he'd seen or been a part of.  

Now.. here's hoping it doesn't take all 75 days to process....

-AzDak
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Now.. here's hoping it doesn't take all 75 days to process....

With your background....it will take 6 mons.....
Just kidding....did they announce when the next "Women Only" CCW class was?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I sat in the same class with you. The instructors did a great job. I can't wait for my wife to take the class!
I do think that the old 16 hour class would have covered stuff better. There is a lot of "got you's" with a CCW. You can't even scratch the surface while covering the AZ DPS required material.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top